Apricot and Peach Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lindsey

• “sipdown! 232 if we're keeping track..and a good thing too since i'm in the home stretch to finally being back under 200. That makes me a happy camper :) i'm glad this one is done, it just doesn't...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4927 tasting notes
  • “Oops, i haven't logged this yet! Well I've had quite a few cups of this already, it id integrated into my green rooibos travel mug rotation. The flavor is very fruity, the peach and apricot are the...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 918 tasting notes
  • “Wow, this is really sweet, a lot sweeter than what I was looking for in my before bed tea. The main flavors are the peach and apricot and they were incredibly sweet. I was disappointed that you can...” Read full tasting note
    shortsorceress 1885 tasting notes
  • “Not over keen on this one. Fortunately, I only have a sample sized bag from my last Della Terra order. I like apricot and peach ordinarily, but this is almost too sweet for me, and certainly a lot...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 987 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Try the delicious flavor of green honeybush with a splash of bright, fruity taste! Apricot and peach are the main flavors here, along with a subtle bit of orange and pineapple.

Ingredients: Green honeybush, apricot bits, peach pieces, orange peel and pineapple with rose petal *

For more allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 210°F
Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

sipdown! 232 if we’re keeping track..and a good thing too since i’m in the home stretch to finally being back under 200. That makes me a happy camper :) i’m glad this one is done, it just doesn’t do anything for me. it’s just kind of there. a tea that i can drink in the evening but nothing out of this world.

Oops, i haven’t logged this yet! Well I’ve had quite a few cups of this already, it id integrated into my green rooibos travel mug rotation. The flavor is very fruity, the peach and apricot are the main flavors, and the rose adds a mild floral element. I can’t taste the green rooibos as much, maybe the honeybush is hiding it, and that may also cause this tea to be a bit sweeter. At first this tasted very similar to green & fruity by davidstea, but there’s a different aftertaste, not as fresh peachy but more sweet apricot peach. It’s ok, but not a favorite.

Overall, not a bad tea, but I still prefer cactus flower for a Della terra green rooibos blend, and green & fruity by davidstea for the peach flavor. I will gladly finish my bag though :)

Wow, this is really sweet, a lot sweeter than what I was looking for in my before bed tea. The main flavors are the peach and apricot and they were incredibly sweet. I was disappointed that you can only taste a hint of honey bush and even then not until the tea cools to close to room temperature.

Not over keen on this one. Fortunately, I only have a sample sized bag from my last Della Terra order. I like apricot and peach ordinarily, but this is almost too sweet for me, and certainly a lot sweeter than I wanted right before I went to bed. I was so tired last night, I just kind of stuck my hand in and grabbed the first honeybush I came to. My main concern with this one is that the flavours seem pretty artificial, which is never a good thing with peach in my experience. It seemed kind of cloying and plastic-tasting, but possibly I just wasn’t in the mood for it. I was also hoping to taste more of the green honeybush, since I’ve not tried one before. I’ve tried a couple of green rooibos teas, and I really liked them, so I’m a bit sad the green honeybush is so overpowered here. Still, never mind. I probably just need to try this one again under better circumstances.

Sipdown Finished this one off by using it for iced tea. Spring randomly popped-up out of nowhere today, and it’s currently 25 degrees warmer than it was yesterday! Not that I’m complaining since it’s April and all, but seriously unexpected. So I just had to have a nice cold glass of iced tea.

Steeped all that I had left of this (about 3tsp) in 7oz of near-boiling water for 4min, then poured over ice. The result? Much better than it is hot. When iced, that sickly sweetness isn’t as noticeable and it mellows out to a pleasantly sweet, peachy honeybush. Still has a weird syrupy quality that I can’t place – I’ve tried unflavored honeybush now, so I know that’s not it – but it’s not too bad.

See earlier post for tasting notes when served hot.

Something before bed-time. Also to sort of compensate for the disappointment of earlier (I hope)

The dry tea smells really fragrant. You can definitely smell the peach and apricot, and there is a sweetness to the smell.
The brew smelled delicious when I poured water over it: the peach fairly came alive and was like dancing around my kitchen. The taste is sweet, but I don’t find it overwhelming, and I can taste the fruity parts quite well. I was delighted to find that the rose petals aren’t very noticeable, since I hate floral with a passion.

Good.