Orange & Cream

Rooibos Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Kaylee

• “it's January 31. My goal at the end of December was to get to 150 by the end of this month. I was also trying to stick to a budget of 50$. I am currently sitting at 172 teas, having spent...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “My swap from *Kittena* came in! Thanks! And this was worth the wait - it's like an orange version of lime chiffon, i.e. amazing. *Terri's* swap came in too, so now I'm up to 158. OMG. That's...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1393 tasting notes
  • “Based on the success of my Lime Chiffon cold-brew, I had high hopes for this one. Very, very high hopes. And, I hadn't even tried it warm yet. This tea, if anything, exceeded those high hopes....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “Holy Crap! I'm attacking the traveling tea box (the Here's Hoping Teabox on Steepster). This is tea number 5 for me today, but actually tea number 9 as my roommate has been attacking the box too...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 934 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Love creamsicles? Love an orange fluff? Or a standard orange cream? Well, you will LOVE this rooibos! With the best orange and cream flavors this combines the best of both worlds for a perfectly mixed, fruity and creamy infusion! We just know you will love this. Enjoy!

Ingredients: Rooibos, orange bits, orange flavor, cream flavor

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

EDIT: I really enjoyed this one brewed with some almond milk.. I wanted to give it a little substance as I did not have a huge breakfast today.. and so I mixed in a little almond milk… oh my god.. talk about taking it to another level.. it really brought out the creaminess of this tea, which was accented by the orange.. amazing.. sad that this was a sipdown of my last little bit :(

I really, really like this tea. Its a very foggy, crappy, morning in Halifax. Its humid, so I felt like something summery, but still warm. This was the perfect tea to do just that. It kind of tastes like a creamsicle, but a little spicier, which is exactly how I like my creamy fruit teas :)

I’ve been drinking this a lot lately. It smells great. I like the creamy orange flavour (even better with vanilla). Makes delicious iced tea.

Oh…wow. I’ve been rather in love with the Dreamsicle Puerh from 52Teas and I was a little curious about how the rooibos and orange would go together. Luckily, this tastes absolutely delicious!

The cream flavour is delightfully well-executed and curls around the inside of the mouth after every sip…the orange and rooibos twine in together to highlight the citrus and woodsy notes in an intensely delightful cup.

It doesn’t have the pure Dreamsicle sort of flavour that the 52Teas had, but in terms of simple and delicious (and slightly cheaper) orange dessert flavours this is an amazing cup.

I’d likely buy it again just to have an entry-level tea of this sort to give to my less-discerning friends. :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML