Citrus Splash

Black Fruit Green Blend
Citrus, Floral, Perfume
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

From Della Terra Teas

A delicious citrus tea with the flavors of orange, tangerine and lemon.
Ingredients: Black tea, green tea, citrus taste, safflower, cornflower and rose hip.

About Della Terra Teas View company

too floral for me. It smells like potential and this disappointed. I’m hoping that some of the more recent teas from Della Terra will prove to be tastier.

Cold- brew sipdown. I’ve thought this would be good cold since I got it, and I finally got to try. It still smells really good.

I taste the green tea more now. The juice flavour is still there, and a bit stronger. In summer, I’d prefer a pitcher of this to lemonade.

Thanks Lariel! This is a nice tea but it’s not one of those that I need to order more of. It has a nice base and the citrus flavor is light. There is a juicy tangerine note. But I feel like this tea is lacking. It just needs something else to make it shine.

Lariel of Lórien

It needs to be cold brewed, then it tastes like juice.

Generally speaking, green and black teas do not mix well.
Add rose in there and I am pretty good at seeing into the future of my taste buds experiences…
I still tried this though… no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Not my kind of tea so I shall not rate it

Backlog

Another offering from Della Terra that I think may hit the mark. It wasn’t anything I found that I would need to research to find a substitute. I think if the citrus flavor would have been stronger and the floral not so prominent it would have been better. It is ok and very drinkable, just not what I was hoping for.

Flavors: Citrus, Floral, Perfume

The most drinkable of the actual “tea” teas I got from Della Terra’s Spring Mystery Box. Something about the flavors used on the teas just don’t make my mouth happy.

This was okay, though by the end of a cup I wasn’t really enjoying it so much as trying to finish it. I can’t even describe what I didn’t like, so I’m not rating this.