Blackberry Cream

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie
Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 24 oz / 709 ml

• “Apparently I am the only one who gets to try this one or something!! DT sent it by mistake with my last order instead of the Blueberry Cream that I LOVE, but they sent that one to me after I...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1299 tasting notes
  • “i like this tea. i'll easily drink up the sample i bought. i tried this a second time this morning but was running late and kinda had to chug 2/3rds of the mug. i would be bummed about that but 1....” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 736 tasting notes
  • “This is the first tea I am trying out of the travelling tea box that just arrived an hour ago. I've always wanted to make an order from Della Terra but their shipping charges to Canada are pretty...” Read full tasting note
    ashleyelizabeth 190 tasting notes
  • “I am really enjoying this tea this morning! The blackberry does not overpower the black tea base. I do detect some creaminess as well. I'm not sure if this is a must-have for me, but I do really...” Read full tasting note
    Jmayor 39 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Our Blackberry Cream has the amazing flavor of fresh picked berries mixed with fresh, sweet cream! A perfect summer treat.

Ingredients: Black tea, blackberry flavoring, vanilla cream flavor and bits, blackberry bits, raspberry leaves

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 212 degree or to a boil
Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

Apparently I am the only one who gets to try this one or something!! DT sent it by mistake with my last order instead of the Blueberry Cream that I LOVE, but they sent that one to me after I mentioned it anyway. Della Terra is amazing. They sent this a couple months ago and I still don’t see it on the site. NOTE this is NOT Blackberry Bramble… another blend that DT has. This one has different ingredients. I was a bit worried to try this one, as the Blackberry Bramble is my least favorite from DT, shockingly even more so than their Dirty Chai that everyone seems to LOATHE more than I do. :D But this one is so much better! I only steeped for two minutes to tame the blackberry leaves, as they like to get bitter on me (like Adagio’s Jane Austen’s Mafia that this reminds me of). But this one actually has a nice sweet blackberry flavor with a bit of creaminess and just the right amount of bitterness from the blackberry leaves. Very good! They should really replace Bramble with Cream.

Anyone else ever have this tea in hand? I’m starting to think they only blended this little sample pouch. I’d love to hear the real story behind this mysterious blend that doesn’t seem to exist — with anyone else or on the site. I don’t think it’s an old blend, as they sent it to me just recently. It’s like DT knew I really didn’t like their existing blackberry blend and wanted to fix it. But they probably aren’t THAT good.

Della Terra Teas

Oh my Blackberry Creme was a trial run. Today is your lucky day! Blackberry Cream is going to be on our list of teas to purchase very soon. We are very happy you enjoy it :)

Tea Sipper

Oh nice. Mystery solved! haha. I really enjoyed that blend! I love that DT keeps adding more blends. Yesterday I was just rearranging some teas and opening some of the DT blends for smell tests that I didn’t try yet. They all smell so good. :D

i like this tea. i’ll easily drink up the sample i bought. i tried this a second time this morning but was running late and kinda had to chug 2/3rds of the mug. i would be bummed about that but 1. i have so much tea that it’s okay to chug if i must and 2. this is a yummy tea but not a style that would be a fave of mine. (reluctant as i am to admit it)
maybe my next cup i’ll add a bit of agave and almond milk.

This is the first tea I am trying out of the travelling tea box that just arrived an hour ago. I’ve always wanted to make an order from Della Terra but their shipping charges to Canada are pretty unreasonable. This is one of the teas I wanted to try. I am not a big blackberry fan, but I don’t not like it either, i’m pretty indifferent about it. I can’t really pick out the blackberry flavour in this but it is good. It tastes like cotton candy to me, more so than some cotton candy teas I’ve tried. The flavour is quite subtle, but I think it works that way as it would probably be too sweet if it was stronger. I would probably order this tea if I ever make a Della Terra order.

Lala

For Della Terra I wait for one of their (frequent) sales. The sales discount usually balances out the shipping cost.

yyz

me too, and last year their black friday sale was amazing.

I am really enjoying this tea this morning! The blackberry does not overpower the black tea base. I do detect some creaminess as well. I’m not sure if this is a must-have for me, but I do really like it.

I’ve just finished a cup of this, and I have to say I’m pretty much an instant fan! This reminds me a little of my much missed 52 Teas Raspberry Cream, except that it’s not raspberry, obviously! It has the same balance of fruit and cream flavouring, however, and it’s just reminiscent of my old favourite.

That aside, I used 1.5 tsp of leaf, and gave it 3 minutes in boiling water. I added a splash of milk. It smells delicious — creamy, fruity, sweetness. I’m pleased to report that it also tastes as good as it smells! There’s a slightly sharp tang from the blackberry, a hint of subtle tartness, and a quite intense fruity hit. This is complemented perfectly by the cream flavour, which is smooth, sweet, and adds a touch of dessert like wonderfulness to what would otherwise be quite a tart cup. I’ll certainly have no trouble finishing this sample!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Nice tea…nothing too overpowering or overwhelming, but also nothing that wows me either. I did have this with milk, so maybe next time I will try without as it may be different that way.

I think this may cold steep well. I like this better than the Blueberry Crumble. It seems less artificial.

2 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML