Salted Caramel & Chocolate

Black Tea, Butterscotch, Caramel, Chocolate Bits, Chocolate Flavor, Coconut, Sea Salt, Toffee
Caramel, Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

From Della Terra Teas

A classic, rich chocolate tea with amazing addition of salted caramel. A true and classic treat, has to be tasted to be believed! Delicious!

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate bits and flavor, caramel, butterscotch, coconut, toffee bits and sea salt

Allergens: contains dairy, soy. For more allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips:

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

First cup of the morning, and this is the second time I’ve tried this one. Wanted to give it a fair chance to impress me. Unfortunately, there’s not really a salted taste to it, and I don’t get enough caramel or toffee flavor. It’s kind of a blah mixture of chocolate and caramel. Oh well, the rest of this sample might need to find a new home.

TTBC2 #9

This one was largely a miss for me. It just tasted like a bland black tea with some very vague sweetener in it. I was a little wary of it in the first place, because I am not a fan of salted sweets, but I didn’t even get any salted notes here. Or caramel notes. Or chocolate notes.

It was okay to sip without paying attention to it, but once I went “What is it I am drinking?” I didn’t feel like having any more and finishing the cup.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML