Strawberry Zest

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

• “I really wanted to join in on the Nina's Japon excitement (I, too, recieved a sample from the lovely *VariaTEA*) but since I've felt a little uneasy today I thought I'd wait until my stomach was...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1208 tasting notes
  • “*kittenna* if you don't like this one, i'll have more please haha! This could be just a little more strawberry like and a little more ginger-y BUT that might just be my inability to have brewed it...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4046 tasting notes
  • “Very enjoyable cup. It didn't impress me though. I was looking forward to a more robust strawberry flavor, which I didn't get in this cup. I did get the ginger taste though, which I surprisingly...” Read full tasting note
    KKpeltzer 61 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Wouldn’t you like a little zest in your life? Who wouldn’t? Well, here is our Strawberry Zest! A delightfully fun strawberry green tea with the zest of ginger and the cooling of spearmint. Try this one for a lil boost to your day!

Ingredients: Green tea, strawberry, ginger bits, spearmint*

For allergy info visit our FAQ
Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 158-167°F
Steep Time: 1-3 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

I really wanted to join in on the Nina’s Japon excitement (I, too, recieved a sample from the lovely VariaTEA) but since I’ve felt a little uneasy today I thought I’d wait until my stomach was more settled so as to have a better experience.

So, that’s where this comes in. It’s still a green which I was semi-oddly craving (very out of character, I know), with ginger to maybe calm my stomach? I’m sad to say I’ve kind of forgotten I even had this, and so haven’t been drinking it often which I really should because I do enjoy it a lot. I think part of why I neglect it is because it’s A) Green and B) Has ginger, which are two of my least favourite tea things right up there with raisins.

Anyway, I drank it hot today when I normally drink it cold instead. It was pretty good – lots of ginger/spearmint/vegetal green taste and not a ton of strawberry, but then again I forgot to shake up the tin and don’t recall seeing many (if any) strawberry pieces in the leaf I used, so they’ve probably just all sunk to the bottom of the tin.

I should drink this more often.

Courtney

Japon is amazing! I hope you feel better soon so you can also enjoy it. :)

VariaTEA

I saw “Strawberry Zest” and my name and was like “I didn’t send this” but then I read and realized it was about Nina’s Japon. I hope you feel better soon and think it was a good idea to wait. It is a tasty tea so you will probably want to taste it properly.

kittenna if you don’t like this one, i’ll have more please haha! This could be just a little more strawberry like and a little more ginger-y BUT that might just be my inability to have brewed it right the first time. But i like this. It’s fresh and fruity and minty and fun! but not overly minty… yay!

Very enjoyable cup. It didn’t impress me though. I was looking forward to a more robust strawberry flavor, which I didn’t get in this cup. I did get the ginger taste though, which I surprisingly didn’t mind. I am usually not a fan of ginger. I did steep the full three minutes and the packaging says 1-3 minutes. Maybe next time I’ll try it on the shorter end. I will likely get through this sample with no problem, I just don’t feel that I will order more of it with so many teas to try yet.