Edit tea info Last updated by Shelley_Lorraine

• “hmmmm another tea added for *kittenna* I figure it's payment for the tea i'm tasting! I like this one, and initially thought the smell was delicious but now it's kind of too much lol. Theres a...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “I've been fairly impressed with my latest order from Della Terra. My earliest experiences with Della Terra teas weren't so positive. This tea is alright. It's fruity and not bitter. However, it...” Read full tasting note
    Flightysprite 485 tasting notes
  • “I had this tea a couple days ago and opted not to post due to my last of tastebuds with this crazy cold I've had. I would have called it blueberry black when I tried it then. This morning I...” Read full tasting note
    Suziqzer 180 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

The delicious blend of pomegranate and hibiscus, a true flavor classic. Mixed with a great black tea!

Ingredients: Black tea, pomegranate bits and flavor, hibiscus*

Allergens: Contains dairy. For more allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 212 degree or to a boil
Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

hmmmm another tea added for kittenna I figure it’s payment for the tea i’m tasting! I like this one, and initially thought the smell was delicious but now it’s kind of too much lol. Theres a bit of an artificial taste in the background of this one, but it’s not overly so. It’s a pretty pleasant blend on the whole.

I’ve been fairly impressed with my latest order from Della Terra. My earliest experiences with Della Terra teas weren’t so positive.

This tea is alright. It’s fruity and not bitter. However, it feels like a tea that I could potentially lose taste for after a second or third cup, so I might have to adjust the rating in the future. But for now, it’s a tea I’d like to keep around.

I had this tea a couple days ago and opted not to post due to my last of tastebuds with this crazy cold I’ve had. I would have called it blueberry black when I tried it then.

This morning I thought I’d give it another try since I’m gaining some taste back and wanted a black tea this morning. I completely forgot I had it steeping so I don’t think it fair to rate it this time either. Today I get lots of floral, raspberry black tea w/ no tartness/acidity you might expect with pomegranate.

I wouldn’t have picked this one out myself because I don’t often go for fruit (or floral)teas, except for apple, coconut, or pineapple, but I do find my tastes are changing and I’ve come to enjoy a few of them more and more. I guess up to now I’ve mainly avoided berry and banana teas.. Hubby likes the berry flavored teas (& even some floral), go figure!

I will give this one another try when I get my head cleared up and my tasters back, and give it a fair rating then. :) As it sits right now, it’s a more drinkable cup than I expected I would get from it.