The Queen's Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Della Terra Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Della Terra Teas View company

oh steepster I miss you so much! I used to be able to think about tea and read about tea and see what my tea friends were drinking all day while i was at work, but now, for some reason, the steepster website won’t load on my work computer anymore! I change browsers and I try different settings but nothing seems to fix it :(

I drank this tea when I went to go see Thor alone at 10am on a Sunday morning. I know the Asguardians are aliens and all, but they also have kings and queens (plus this isn’t a tea I’ve tasted before and wanted to try the sample.) queen tea! fit for a Thor!
(I’ll re-sample this tea and write about the flavor later.)

I don’t quite remember the tea. I think I was too distracted by the abs.
You heard me.

Shmiracles

see and I am HORRIBLE at posting from my phone cuz my sentence structure and spelling and just all of it end up making even less sense than usual!

haha it’s fine :) glad you had fun at the movies!

Dinosara

I had that problem too! I had to set up a dummy DNS address in my network settings… The one I used was 8.8.8.8 and it magically worked!

TeaKlutz

Not gonna lie, those were some pretty tasty abs.

OMGsrsly

LOL @ the abs. I saw Thor with my brother and one of his old friends. Their expressions during the Ab Scene were hilarious.

Shmiracles

Dinosara! i finally figured out the DNS fix. thanks so much for the nudge! lookout steepsters i’m back in business !

Della Terra has a black unflavoured blend? Ok – I’d better snap it up and give it a shot!

And I like it. It’s very English Breakfast-y, with a bit of a sharp note at the end of each sip that is trying to snap me awake. It’s not working, but it’s not the tea’s fault as I barely had any sleep at all last night. I don’t expect miracles.

But I haven’t had an unflavoured tea in too long. This was nice. It’s more complex than I had anticipated and I bet it would be lovely with milk and sugar too.

Sipdown #36 Was Organic Golden Assam, from Tao Tea Leaf. I couldn’t find the page for it & I’m getting ready to become extremely busy for the rest of the day, helping a student restring her harp, so I’m just logging it here. A lovely cup I enjoyed whilst cooking my Brekkie.

Sipdown #37 Was Della Terra’s Queen’s Breakfast. A bolder cup the I enjoyed with Brekkie. Interestingly, it has a ‘cream’ like flavor to it, & is otherwise bold. As it cooled down it got a little metallic around the edges & slightly bitter.

Both teas are from Sil, thanks!

I was curious about this one… an unflavoured from the great DT… how novel!
Only it is not quite what I expected. It’s certainly a black tea, but my buds tell me its flavoured somehow. I mean, it kinda reminds me of Queen Catherine in a way, but more like THE Queen is the real deal whereas they came up with the Queen’s Breakfast through synthetic processes.
Yup. There’s a distinct note of some nondescript additive that really doesn’t point a finger at anything. Maybe I need to find the sweet spot.
Still a drinkable cup though.

thanks for sharing this one with me Cavocorax I wasn’t expecting much from an unflavoured tea from Della Terra, but it does prove they CAN make tea with no sprinkles :P This isn’t too bad. It’s a good cup for the morning with a medium brew and a slight bit of astringency but nothing to over the top. A decent enough cup :)

A nice English breakfast tea. There’s nothing that’s making me do a double take at my cup, but it’s easy enough to sip on while I get on with my day.