Figgy Pudding

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “On the 12th Day of Christmas, Della Terra Teas sent me this tea! Merry Christmas, everyone! This is the 12th tea in the Christmas tea package from Della Terra Teas and for me it was a tea...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4637 tasting notes
  • “I've drank this a few times at work over the last week, and it's become one of my go-to blacks when I'm looking for a good, strong flavour. Brewed, this smells so much like actual christmas pudding...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 1088 tasting notes
  • “Day 12 of Della Terra's 12 Days of Christmas box! Though my experience with fig is limited to Fig Newtons. Yay, being stuck in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest. I think this will probably be...” Read full tasting note
    Khaleesical 37 tasting notes
  • “So, time for tea first thing this morning, and boyfriend says he'd take a cup. So I open up packages of tea and shove them under his nose, until he picks one. He's actually remarkably good humored...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 1054 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

Merry Christmas!!! You made it! Do you hear the 12 drummers drumming? Now open this up and sip away!

Whether you are having a festive get together like Ole Fezziwig, or spending the day at home with family … like the song says, O’ bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer!

About Della Terra Teas View company

On the 12th Day of Christmas, Della Terra Teas sent me this tea!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

This is the 12th tea in the Christmas tea package from Della Terra Teas and for me it was a tea well worth the package, because I love figs! I’ve tried a few fig teas out there, some are better than others, of course. This is one of the best ones that I’ve had the opportunity to try. The fig flavor is well pronounced, and I love that taste of warm figs!

So sweet and delicious, but it doesn’t overwhelm the flavor of the tea.

here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/12/25/twelfth-day-christmas-della-terra-teas-sent-tea/

CelebriTEA

Merry Christmas!

I’ve drank this a few times at work over the last week, and it’s become one of my go-to blacks when I’m looking for a good, strong flavour. Brewed, this smells so much like actual christmas pudding that it’s almost hard to believe. The flavour carries through well into the taste, with rich fruit notes and a hint of burnt sugar. It’s a delicious treat, and one of the Della Terra teas I’ll miss most once last year’s advent box is finally gone.

Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Day 12 of Della Terra’s 12 Days of Christmas box! Though my experience with fig is limited to Fig Newtons. Yay, being stuck in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest.

I think this will probably be one of the more memorable teas from the box, for me. Likely because I can’t find a trace of spice or peppermint (not that either of those is a bad thing). The fruity/fig flavor is hearty but not at all overly sweet.

There is a black tea base that I’m picking up, but the fig is appropriately the main note in this tea. I added a bit of sugar and milk and it’s still pretty flavorful.

I’d consider ordering more of this, if it was available from Della Terra during the holidays next year!

So, time for tea first thing this morning, and boyfriend says he’d take a cup. So I open up packages of tea and shove them under his nose, until he picks one. He’s actually remarkably good humored about my tea obsession, and honestly enjoys it as well.
We settled on this. Its so smooth! The earthy fig flavor and the rich black tea blend very well, so there is a delightfully soft fig taste woven seamlessly through the tea. Much enjoyed this morning.