Hugs & Kisses

Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Since high school, I have this running joke with a friend that she is my wife (a joke inspired by one of our teachers telling us that in some cultures, a high five means we are married). And since...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1962 tasting notes

From Della Terra Teas

A hug of warm cake and a kiss of chocolate! This delicious rooibos combines both for a perfect day full of love and a cup full of tea!

Ingredients: Rooibos, cake flavor, chocolate bits, valentine’s colored sprinkles

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 212 degree or to a boil
Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

1962 tasting notes

Since high school, I have this running joke with a friend that she is my wife (a joke inspired by one of our teachers telling us that in some cultures, a high five means we are married). And since she is my wife, I decided to surprise her with a Valentine’s Day package filled with chocolate and Valentine’s Day themed teas. It is corny, yes, but I am sure it will put a smile on her face. Plus, it has the added benefit of helping me control my cupboard.

This was one of the teas I am sending her way. It followed the theme so I decided to pack some up . Once I had the bag out I figured that I should give it a try to see what exactly I was sending her. Alas, this is not the sweet, chocolatey cup I was hoping for but rather just a cup of sweet rooibos. Luckily I don’t mind the flavor of Della Terra’s rooibos so the cup is pleasant enough but this definitely was a disappointment. I think I would much rather drink Red Velvet Delight than this as they are quite similar but that has more flavor.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
tigress_al

Chocolate and tea, 2 of the best things ever!