Cinnamon Bun

Black Chai Blend
Cinnamon, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

• “Not bad at all! It's a mellow spice blend with a sweetness that really says "Cinnamon Bun" but while the smell is stellar, if anything, the flavor is a bit too mild. I like it tho! A little sugar...” Read full tasting note
    Arshness 73 tasting notes
  • “I can't tell if this is me being weird with allergies/lingering cold stuffola, however this is just tasting 'meh' to me. There's cinnamon, and just a hint of something sweet like a cinnamon bun...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1114 tasting notes
  • “Wow. I had this with breakfast this morning.. a cup of Cinnamon Bun tea with a plain scone. It was a match made in heaven. I am a huge fan of this tea.. strong enough, smooth, just spicy enough....” Read full tasting note
    alimccahon 77 tasting notes

From Della Terra

Delicious, gooey, warm cinnamon buns! What a most amazing dessert. We have captured everything that is delicious about a cinnamon bun in this delightful black tea!

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon flavor and bits, cream flavor and bits with chai spice*

Allergens: Contains dairy and soy. For more allergy info visit our FAQ

Suggested brewing tips

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Water Temp: 210°F

Steep Time: 2-5 minutes

*Tea add-in ingredients subject to change

About Della Terra View company

Not bad at all! It’s a mellow spice blend with a sweetness that really says “Cinnamon Bun” but while the smell is stellar, if anything, the flavor is a bit too mild. I like it tho! A little sugar and milk make it rather delicious for a desert tea. :)

Flavors: Cinnamon, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Cameron B.

I’m finding with all of the Della Terra teas I’ve tried that you really need more than the recommended amount to get a good, flavorful cup of tea. I’ve been doing about 1.5 teaspoons per 8 ounces (2 teaspoons for rooibos blends). :)

Arshness

It tasted good as is, but I can imagine it being stronger and better. I’ll keep that in mind on the samples you sent. :)

I can’t tell if this is me being weird with allergies/lingering cold stuffola, however this is just tasting ‘meh’ to me. There’s cinnamon, and just a hint of something sweet like a cinnamon bun icing -sorta thing… it’s just.. I dunno. I want the flavor to punch more?

This was just a sample from my massive sample purchase last year, and I think I’ll pass the rest of what’s left along so that perhaps someone else can enjoy this more.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Cheri

I’m so tired of allergies this year. The cottonwoods just started here and I’m in agony.

MissB

Decongestants make things even worse for me (heart palpitations, oh my!) but when I take this herbal concoction religiously (BELL Allergy) I find I’m symptom-free. Now I just need to find a tea that does something similar!

Wow. I had this with breakfast this morning.. a cup of Cinnamon Bun tea with a plain scone. It was a match made in heaven. I am a huge fan of this tea.. strong enough, smooth, just spicy enough. Very true to it’s name.. it was like drinking a cinnamon bun. I will definitely be purchasing more once my 1 oz package runs out.