Houjicha (Pyramid Tea Bag)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Den's Tea

Our Houjicha tea bags deliver the fresh roasted taste and aroma of our loose tea with the added convenience of a tea bag. Each tea bag is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to insure freshness.

About Den's Tea View company

It has been quite a while since I drank a Houjicha and I had forgotten how comforting they can be. After a busy day I made myself a cup of this and relished in the toasted goodness that came over me. There was no bitterness or odd flavors sticking out. I have had a not-so-nice Houjicha before and I am thankful this one was not a repeat experience! I found this tea had a roasty toasty flavor that was simply yummy. It helped to relax me after an eventful day and I just might have to add this to my list of teas to keep around!

Note to self: Tasted with a stuffed up head. Try again when well.

This is a comforting tea. Roasted and yet green tasting.

Must buy more.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks scribbles!

This tea is simply delicious before bed. Toasty and warming, healthy, soothing due to low caffeine, and wonderfully full bodied and calming.

The tea bag is also a plus, since it delivers an exceptional amount of flavor and is super easy for all tea drinkers, novice or fanatic. Thanks Den’s Tea! Delicious as usual :)

Interesting flavor. Definitely woody. Not our favorite. Will not be trying this again.

Very pleasant Houjicha. I wasn’t expecting a tea bag to deliver such an outstanding flavor. This is my first Houjicha but it won’t be my last!

190 °F / 87 °C