Lucky Gold Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Shinobi_cha

1 Tasting Note View all

From Den's Tea

In Japan, gold flakes are used on food and in beverages to celebrate special occasions. At these special occasions, you’ll see gold flakes sprinkled on top of traditional Japanese food and pastries or floating inside a bottle of sake like a golden snowstorm. Our 10th Anniversary seemed like a good time to add some gold flakes to a cup of Den’s Tea.

As a gift to you, we will include “Sho-Fuku-Kin” (5mg gold flakes) and a 10 gram bag of Sencha Extra Green when you order $30 or more (excluding S&H) of Den’s Tea products. “Sho-Fuku-Kin” means “gold inviting luck”. By adding the flakes to the Sencha you have “Lucky Gold Tea”.

The gold flakes and 10 gram bag of Sencha are enough to make about three cups of lucky tea. Sprinkle the ultra thin gold flakes on your cup of green tea and cerebrate Den’s Tea 10th Anniversary or any other important occasion this year. Since gold is an inert element, the gold flakes are safe to ingest and will not affect the taste of the tea. The combination of the gold and the tea are mainly for visual impact and Sencha Extra Green is the best tea to show off the gold flakes.

About Den's Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This was the sole reason I ordered the unflavored matcha I was out of from Den’s Tea instead of trying one from another company. I love it when companies have weird/strange/unique product offerings! This is made w/ premium sencha extra green so see my review there.