Island Blend

Green Tea
Almonds, Calendula, Cornflower Petals, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Mango, Organic Flavours, Rose Hips, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “This is the very first time trying a tea from this company, and I'm liking it a lot. It brews to a beautiful, pale green color. It smells rather unusual, I can smell a vanilla note and a fruit...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “Oh wow, this is good! A nice sencha with creamy vanilla and sweet mango. The sencha is fully present, not hidden by the flavoring. There's a light grassy note and a vegetable flavor that is nice...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 464 tasting notes
  • “A solid sencha, if a bit on the bitter side for me. Did I steep it too long, ever-so-slightly? Hm. Perhaps. I'm getting little mango - perhaps due to the overly mango tea I had earlier today, which...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 941 tasting notes
  • “A nice, solid Sencha - clean and satisfying with subtle vanilla and mango undertones! I'm not sure where this one was hiding but I am darned happy I located it!!!! YUM!!!! ” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Design a Tea

A Green tea blend called SENCHA FINE from Japan with all natural Vanilla & Mango flavoring. Think of swinging ever so gently on a canvas hammock, one leg draped off the side. A warm breeze blowing across the lagoon of an exotic island with the smell of mango in the air, as you sip away your worries…

About Design a Tea View company

This is the very first time trying a tea from this company, and I’m liking it a lot. It brews to a beautiful, pale green color. It smells rather unusual, I can smell a vanilla note and a fruit note, but there is also a very strong… almost baked kind of aroma to the cup. Almost like cookies. It doesn’t smell like a typical tropical blend, that’s for sure. Nevertheless, it does smell delicious in its own way and it is a very intriguing sort of fragrance…

The vanilla flavor is strong here, very creamy and sweet tasting… The mango also holds its own in the blend. The green tea offers a light, fresh taste to the mix, I’m not getting a lot of what I would call grassy flavor but there is some vegetative characteristics to the cup. The combination of the vanilla, mango and Sencha is a very tasty one, indeed.

This is really good.

Lori

Hmmm…I may add this to my shopping list….

LiberTEAS

Lori – I just got finished writing a review of this tea for the SororiTEA Sisters blog, it will publish on July 2. http://sororiteasisters.com :)

Oh wow, this is good! A nice sencha with creamy vanilla and sweet mango. The sencha is fully present, not hidden by the flavoring. There’s a light grassy note and a vegetable flavor that is nice and clean. The vanilla doesn’t have that wacky artificial flavor. It’s smooth and creamy and blends very well with the green tea. The mango is the lightest note, but it lends a fruity sweetness that definitely takes this tea up a notch.

I only had a three or four sips of the first steeping before my daughter asked for my cup. Mango and vanilla are two of her favorite flavors, so she’s currently in tea heaven. Anyway, I can say that this tea resteeps well. All of the flavors are still there. The vanilla is slightly less, but it’s an equally yummy cup.

Design a Tea has thoroughly impressed me with the blends they keep in stock. It’s great quality, and their customer service is amazing. And yes, I want to spread the word about them! Good companies deserve high praise. :)

A solid sencha, if a bit on the bitter side for me. Did I steep it too long, ever-so-slightly? Hm. Perhaps. I’m getting little mango – perhaps due to the overly mango tea I had earlier today, which may skew my tasting – and only a faint creaminess. The bitterness is what’s most apparent, sadly.

This is the first time I’ve ordered from Design-A-Tea, and I was impressed with how quickly it got to me. Sadly however, all of the samples I also ordered somehow got mixed up in the process, and I only got this tea. I’ll have to try again soon, and make sure that the samples go through.

2 tsp in 12 oz.

A nice, solid Sencha – clean and satisfying with subtle vanilla and mango undertones! I’m not sure where this one was hiding but I am darned happy I located it!!!! YUM!!!!

Oh hey, this is pretty good! Thanks for sharing, MissB!

It’s vanilla-fruit green tea. I was hesitant because I don’t often reach for green teas, but I really like the flavours. It probably won’t give me quite the caffeine kick I’m looking for, but it’s really nice at brunch. :)