Butterfly Tea

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Design a Tea

A great bed time or “relaxing time” blend of herbal tea. Filled with the benefits of Chamomile and Lavender as well as that great tea Rooibos. Which we added for its antioxidant spin, not to mention the added red color it adds to the brew. Enjoy – but be prepared to be VERY relaxed and have a strong desire to cuddle after drinking it. :)

About Design a Tea View company

This tisane has been staring at me for at least a week so I finally gave in! Altho it’s a little mistimed I figured I would drink it anyways. Lets just hope the ‘need to cuddle after drinking this tea’ doesn’t kick in while I am still working…that would just be a harassment charge waiting to happen! LOL

I can smell a lot of chamomile which almost scares me. I can see a lot of lavender which almost scares me.

I’m pleased to report that the Rooibos and Cherry Flavoring tone down my fears mentioned above.

I do like this one. I’m a little surprised, actually. This is very pleasant. I wonder what chocolate would taste like with it…hum…

Haha! That’s the one thing I hate about hot tea. The need to cuddle effect- even true tea gives me that feeling.

I really like the combination of chamomile and lavender. While rooibos isn’t my favorite “tea” – it works pretty well in this blend. The woodsy flavor lends a nice depth of flavor to what would otherwise be a somewhat thin tasting tisane.

There is a nice floral flavor to this blend (I guess that’s not surprising). Sweet and very pleasant to sip, especially later in the evening. (like it is right now!)

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Have you tried Yellow and Blue by Harney?

Morgana: No, I haven’t. Good?

1963 tasting notes

A wee sample from MissB.

It’s lavender. And smells like soap.

Let’s see how this steeps up, shall we? Ahh, there’s the chamomile. Why am I having problems smelling dry chamomile?

And it works OK with the tea cookies I made (I used my own GF flour blend and didn’t frost them because they are SO SWEET. Seriously, next time I’m using 1/2 the sugar.) so that’s good. http://cookiesandcups.com/southern-tea-cakes/

There’s just too much lavender. Boo.