PeacaMint

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Design a Tea

“PeacaMint” Tea – Was our 2008 Holiday Blend. A smooth mix of earthy pecan flavor with that seasonal and traditional peppermint hint, makes for a “manly, yet soft” concoction. Blended in a Rooibos base and being naturally caffeine free, this holiday blend is PERFECT for cuddling up on a sofa and watching the snow fall outside your window. Which is always better than watching it snow inside your house I guess!

About Design a Tea View company

Also Known As PecaMint

Thanks for this LiberTeas!

I will be doing a FULL review mid-week over at Sororitea Sisters so look for it there! But I’m totally LOVING this one! YUMMO!

I’ve had this blend for a while now… it just sounded a little too weird so I held off trying it. But somehow, these flavors all work together quite well. The peppermint and pecan are strong enough to offset that funky rooibos flavor, and the nutty flavor of the rooibos enhances the delicious flavor of the pecan. The cool, crisp flavor of the peppermint is a nice contrast to the sweet, nutty flavor.

I’m liking this much more than I thought I would.

Stephanie

Pecan and Mint? Interesting!