Egyptian Secret

Almond, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB
Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Design a Tea

Chamomile + Almond Rooibos + the fact Brian doesn’t know the truth = a great cup of tea!!! Enjoy.

Rooibos, flavors, almond bits, chamomile.

About Design a Tea View company

Many thanks to Dexter365 for this sample that I completely forgot about in my swap drawer. Time to sipdown!

This is a lovely tea, perfect decaf to help me get back to sleep after only two hours of rest. I’m getting mostly sweet almonds from this, with a little bit of dryness from the chamomile towards the middle and end.

I love this company concept, and need to spend more time on their website playing with new creations. Muahahahahaa…..!

I wouldn’t have picked this tea for myself, since I haven’t liked any of the almond flavored teas I’ve tried before, and I’m not a big fan of red rooibos. But Design a Tea added it to my order, so I gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The almond was much less cloying than others I’ve tried, and wasn’t paired with a bitter black base, so I could taste it on its own. I actually rather liked it. It was nutty and faintly sweet. I couldn’t taste the rooibos or chamomile at all, but I don’t mind that since the almond flavor is quite appealing on it’s own.

Flavors: Almond, Sweet