Orange Ginger Shortbread

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Maple Crystals, Orange, Organic Ginger, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Red Rooibos, Sugar, Vanilla
Ginger, Orange, Orange Zest, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “This smells just like Fanta! It has a lovely orange smell! I steeped this hot. When I drank it, I did not get much of the ginger. Maybe it has a slight ginger note? However, it tastes mostly like a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Ooooo! I’m kinda liking this! I’m not a huge fan of rooibos, but there isn’t much of that flavor coming through. I’m getting a strong creamy orange with a touch of ginger behind it. It’s ever so...” Read full tasting note
  • “I did it again and made this tea hours ago. Now it’s cold. It’s mostly rooibos and orange. It’s not my favourite but also it was free so oh well. I’m getting a touch of ginger also but it’s very...” Read full tasting note

From Dessert by Deb

Do you love tea and cookies? Perfect, so does Deb! Tea and cookies is one of Deb’s favourite things (right up there with tea and cake), especially tea and shortbread cookies. So, Deb took one of her favourite tea combinations (she loves all things ginger with fruit), put it together with her love of cookies, and came up with this delicious fruity explosion!

Orange Ginger Shortbread is bursting with bright zesty orange with a bit of zing from ginger and sweetness from maple and brown sugar. Cookie, anyone?

Certified organic ingredients: Fair Trade Rooibos, Vanilla, Oranges, Orange Peel, Ginger, Canadian Maple, Brown Sugar

Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.

Steeping instructions: 2 tea spoons @ 212F for 4-6 mins

About Dessert by Deb View company

This smells just like Fanta! It has a lovely orange smell! I steeped this hot. When I drank it, I did not get much of the ginger. Maybe it has a slight ginger note? However, it tastes mostly like a lovely, warm orange tea!

I love sweet orange teas. I am not a huge fan of rooibos, but I do not taste the red rooibos at all in this! Which is wonderful for me. Although I liked the blood orange cider more, I still enjoyed this tea.

Overall, I think where Deb excels is her citrus flavours! And this tea was no exception; a nice and refreshing drink. I wish it was a tad stronger on the ginger note, but I still loved it!

Flavors: Ginger, Orange, Orange Zest, Sweet

Ooooo! I’m kinda liking this! I’m not a huge fan of rooibos, but there isn’t much of that flavor coming through. I’m getting a strong creamy orange with a touch of ginger behind it. It’s ever so slightly sweet, but like the other DDB blends I’m not able to link it to maple in my brain. I also don’t quite get the shortbread part. There is a touch of tartness in the finish that is just distracting enough to make me want to take another sip. I bet this would be good with some creamer, but I’m enjoying it enough as it is. Thanks VariaTEA for the chance to try this!

I did it again and made this tea hours ago. Now it’s cold. It’s mostly rooibos and orange. It’s not my favourite but also it was free so oh well. I’m getting a touch of ginger also but it’s very slight.

BOOOOO