Rose With French Vanilla

Bitter, Floral, Rose, Soap, Flowers, Cream
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “Cleaning out my cupboards whilst the kettle was boiling and I found two teabags left of this tea. I thought I had finished them long ago but apparently not. I remember this being disappointing and...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1154 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 187. Yet another of the selection of rose teas that I got in my swap with *ToiToi*. Thanks! I brewed this one both cooler and shorter than I normally would because I saw immediately...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2029 tasting notes
  • “I drank this one last night. It is very fragrant and lovely. The flavor and aroma is mostly rose but is is softened by the vanilla. The vanilla, to me anyway, didn't really have a distinct note...” Read full tasting note
    sandragon 61 tasting notes
  • “Agree with Veronica that it's a mood booster... this rose tea is an elegant drink. It smells so fragrant and sweet that no matter how busy you are, you can't resist the temptation to pause to enjoy...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 318 tasting notes

From Dilmah

Inspiringly aromatic, with a medium bodied floral note, the flavour of Rose with a hint of French Vanilla combines ceylon tea in a perfect embrace. Elegant and sophisticated, a perfect afternoon or after dinner tea with a touce of romance.

About Dilmah View company

My first impression of this tea was that it has a remarkable smell – and not a good one. The taste, however, surprised me, and positively so. It’s nothing too distinctive, it actually makes a rather simple cup, but it’s very pleasant and – my favourite part of it – doesn’t leave an aftertaste. It’s a very good post-meal tea.

Flavors: Cream, Flowers

170 °F / 76 °C 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

I love to enjoy it anytime of the day, especially to boost my mood.

I had this tea for breakfast this morning. Lots of Aroma, it smells like Turkish Delight. The Taste has a very strong Ceylon flavour which I am not very fond of. I would have liked more Vanilla, could not taste any.

This tea is just to flavored for my taste. Normally, I love Dilmah, but this just smells like bad perfume and the taste… even worst :(

Hmmm… I am not quite sure what to think of this tea. On the one hand, I love the scent, like Turkish delight~ so delicious! But on the other, the taste is so disappointing! It tastes nothing like the scent, it tastes nothing like anything. It’s so disappointing D;

A seductive tea, combination of quality tea and sensuous fragrance of rose petals. The rose fragrance is tinged with the flavour of French Vanilla, heightening the romance of this tea and softening its character.

I’m just drinking it black, but I have a feeling it would also be good with a tiny amount of milk…the kind of tea you drink with little biscuits or after a classy meal ;)
really sweet and light.