Rose With French Vanilla

Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

From Dilmah

Inspiringly aromatic, with a medium bodied floral note, the flavour of Rose with a hint of French Vanilla combines ceylon tea in a perfect embrace. Elegant and sophisticated, a perfect afternoon or after dinner tea with a touce of romance.

About Dilmah View company

My first impression of this tea was that it has a remarkable smell – and not a good one. The taste, however, surprised me, and positively so. It’s nothing too distinctive, it actually makes a rather simple cup, but it’s very pleasant and – my favourite part of it – doesn’t leave an aftertaste. It’s a very good post-meal tea.

Flavors: Cream, Flowers

170 °F / 76 °C 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

I love to enjoy it anytime of the day, especially to boost my mood.

I had this tea for breakfast this morning. Lots of Aroma, it smells like Turkish Delight. The Taste has a very strong Ceylon flavour which I am not very fond of. I would have liked more Vanilla, could not taste any.

This tea is just to flavored for my taste. Normally, I love Dilmah, but this just smells like bad perfume and the taste… even worst :(

Hmmm… I am not quite sure what to think of this tea. On the one hand, I love the scent, like Turkish delight~ so delicious! But on the other, the taste is so disappointing! It tastes nothing like the scent, it tastes nothing like anything. It’s so disappointing D;

A seductive tea, combination of quality tea and sensuous fragrance of rose petals. The rose fragrance is tinged with the flavour of French Vanilla, heightening the romance of this tea and softening its character.

I’m just drinking it black, but I have a feeling it would also be good with a tiny amount of milk…the kind of tea you drink with little biscuits or after a classy meal ;)
really sweet and light.