Yata Watte

Edit tea info Last updated by SataiWarp

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was so astonished that this tea wasn't in Steepster's database, I kind of need it to function, not to say pass any exams... It arrived a few days ago, so I'm halfway through the first can by...” Read full tasting note
    sataiwarp 5 tasting notes

From Dilmah

Low grown (upto 1,000 feet above sea level). Heavy, robust and deep in colour. In the style of Cabernet Sauvignon!

The expressiveness of a good Cabernet Sauvignon can be experienced in this dark brown tea. It tastes round, full, almost muscular, and juicy, with elements of ever so slightly sweet – spices and bayleaf. Very restoring indeed. And, like a good Cabernet, with a long, harmonious finale.

About Dilmah View company

1 Tasting Note

I was so astonished that this tea wasn’t in Steepster’s database, I kind of need it to function, not to say pass any exams… It arrived a few days ago, so I’m halfway through the first can by now… Along with Meda Watte and Twinings Ceylon Breakfast, the best tea out there…