Topsy Turvy Tea Blend

Black Fruit Blend
Bergamot, Black Tea, Citrus
Edit tea info Last updated by runaway_teapot

From Disney Wonderland Tea

You’ll fall head over heels for this premium blend of black tea with a delicious citrus and fruity flavor. Hurry up before it disappears from your cup!

Medium Flavour Strength.

Ingredients: PRemium Blend of Indian Black Teas, Safflower and Calendula Petals, Oil of Bergamot and Orange Flavors.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

I was excited when I first heard Disney was making teas! I thought, wow, Disney is jumping on the tea boat? How fantastic! If Disney is making teas that must mean that tea drinking is truly getting more popular in America! Excellent!

Now, I’ve experimented with this tea a few times before really judging thoroughly. Here are my conclusions: This is a beginners tea; It’s very weak. Disney recommends to steep for 3 to 4 minutes, for me, I had to steep it for 10 minutes just to get a strong enough flavor out of it to please my pallet. It’s not a bad flavor by any means (citrusy), but 10 minutes for a black tea? It’s pretty weak, (and it says medium flavor on the tin).

That all being said, this is a tea that probably should be enjoyed with friends who are Disney fans that aren’t familiar with tea, or children.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I’ve always wanted to try a Disney tea, and my friend bought this as a souvenir for me while on vacation in Disney World! I’m not usually a fan of black teas, and the description reminded me of an Earl Grey tea. I steeped it and added a small amount of cinnamon honey to it. I taste the orange and the bergamont. It has a bit of an artificial aftertaste to it. I’m not real impressed. I might drink a few more cups, and I’ll certainly keep the tin, but I wouldn’t buy it.