Mad Tea Party Blend

Apricot Flavour, Apricot Pieces, Calendula, Ginger Pieces, Indian Black Tea, Peach Flavour, Safflower
Apricot, Peach, Soap, Ginger, Flowers
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Indian Black Teas, Safflowers, Calendula Petals, Ginger Bits, Apricot Bits, Peach and Apricot Flavors

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

my tastebuds have some kind of weird block against this tea i think. every time i’ve tried it i ended up in somesort of uncertain flavors realm.

i’m not even gonna mess with a tasting note really. it was just that confusing. i’m pretty sure this tea is delicious and i don’t trust myself.

thanks to jump62359 for this memorably weird experience!

My mom-in-law bought the tea pot for me and this tea came along with it. I must say that I’m rather impressed Disney. Or whoever it is that they go through to make their teas. This is befitting of the tea drank at the mad hatters party.

The tea pot it came in was really cool and the tea tastes good. The dry smell is my favorite part though. The peach/apricot smells overwhelm the rest of the scents but in a good way. Sometimes peach can over take in a way that’s obnoxious. Couldn’t imagine flying around in one (James and the Giant Peach anyone?) The taste is also somewhat over run by those flavors. But the black tea comes out enough to mellow it down.

This tea is delicious! It’s a nice black tea with a sweetness from the apricot and peaches and ginger. I added a little of natural agave to mine and it’s fabulous.

I find this to be extremely enjoyable as iced tea. Requires no sweetening, low tannin, so it doesn’t go foul after a day in the fridge. Now if I could just get it delivered in massive quantities all on it’s own . . .

DELICIOUS!!! mmmm need more.

Imagine my surprise at seeing a picture I took and posted on my blog (Rosemary’s Sampler) on this site! I will accept it as a compliment, I guess. This tea is enjoyable, if you like flavored black teas!

I had this with a splash of rice milk today. The result was a creamy apricot brew that, yup, made my stomach hurt. Delicious though!

Flavors: Apricot

Finally tried this one yesterday!

There’s sort of a story behind this tea; over the summer in like July my Mom, her boyfriend, and my sister went to Disney. They asked what I’d want as a souvenir and I told them to see if they could find something “tea themed”, maybe from Alice In Wonderland ‘cause of the Tea Party Scene that’s so heavily associated with the movie.

And my Mom delivered; she got me a tin of this and a tin of the Topsy Turvy tea blend! Sadly, there were some complications getting them to me; I don’t go to visit often (since moving I’ve been back like four times?) and she doesn’t really come visit me often here either. In December when I was in Regina to see my Dad I tried to plan a pick up but it failed, so it wasn’t until January when I went down to spend Christmas with her that all went well and I finally got my tea. Such a long wait.

Taste wise this was ok; not the highest quality tea, but not the worst either. It’s quite gingery and normally that’d bug me, but it’s also quite peachy too and the two flavours do work quite well together. It kinda breaks even, overall. Not a whole lot of the supposed “apricot” flavour in this one was noticeable though, and that was a little disappointing. Still, I have lots of this now so I can definitely play around some!

Black base was ok; it got a touch bitter by the end of the mug, but I think it’s pretty smooth overall. Nothing very spectacular about it other than, based on my experience with this one cup, it not being too touchy. Regardless; even if I don’t find the tea mind blowing – the tin itself is so pretty. And it’ll be an awesome ‘collectible’ anyway.

My Dad is currently “live texting” me the Grammys…

Dad, if I wanted to hear about the Grammys, I’d just watch them.

DeliriumsFrogs

Your dad live texting you is both hysterical and incredibly sweet at the same time. :)

whatshesaid

yeah, i almost bought some of those at Disney but the flavours were just not something that appealed to me. Good thing I didn’t because my suitcase was JAMMED full going home anyway….

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

Oh, golly, Miss Molly! Am I excited to try this tea! It is Disney!:D I have ever been fascinated by the sure skill of their marketing and how easily I can get swept up into the “Disney Magic.” But I am no where near as crazy about Disney as many others are.. much rather cuddle up with my neuro research and a nice cup of tea than wait in lines with a billion people buzzing about:P But place and time— both have their lovely moments.

This tea has a nice medium strength base with gorgeous notes of peach and apricot. mmm, yum. It is one of the better apricot teas that I have tried and doesn’t taste too far off from the apricot that I had for breakfast. I do enjoy that it has flavor but without being too overpowering, very well done. A great blend with a sweet spice from the ginger. Oh, Disney.

Flavors: Apricot, Ginger, Peach

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 g 2 OZ / 59 ML
mj

I had Eve by Nina’s Paris today. It’s a really good apricot tea, IMO, if you’re looking for another.

albertocanfly

I read your review on that earlier! It sounds absolutely amazing^.^ I’m going to have to get my hands on some of that:P

mj

If you haven’t already, you can email Nina’s Paris USA and request three free samples- you don’t even have to pay shipping :-)

Skysamurai

This tea came with a cute tea pot as well with all the Alice in Wonderland characters on it.

albertocanfly

mj Really?! Oh my gosh! I must try this^.^ Thank you!

Skysamurai That is adorable!^.^ Did you actually get it in Disneyland? :]

Skysamurai

My mom in law discreetly got it there for me while we were all there.

albertocanfly

What a tricky but sweet mother-in-law :D

Backlog annnnnd I think the main purpose of today’s review is to show I’m alive .-.

I’ve been somewhat busy but tea is starting to take more precedence again so yay!

I received this tea from my sister-from-another-mother who picked it up as a birthday gift for me while she was at Disney World.

Overall I was excited…this seemed like the perfect gift for me…but the smell was, well, STRONG. I brewed up a cup for myself and my mother and was greeted with some fruit and spice but also a lot of floral. I’m currently cold steeping this tea to see if I can coax out more of the fruity flavor.

Flavors: Apricot, Flowers, Peach