Mad Tea Party Blend

Apricot Flavour, Apricot Pieces, Calendula, Ginger Pieces, Indian Black Tea, Peach Flavour, Safflower
Apricot, Peach, Soap, Ginger, Flowers
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Indian Black Teas, Safflowers, Calendula Petals, Ginger Bits, Apricot Bits, Peach and Apricot Flavors

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

my tastebuds have some kind of weird block against this tea i think. every time i’ve tried it i ended up in somesort of uncertain flavors realm.

i’m not even gonna mess with a tasting note really. it was just that confusing. i’m pretty sure this tea is delicious and i don’t trust myself.

thanks to jump62359 for this memorably weird experience!

My mom-in-law bought the tea pot for me and this tea came along with it. I must say that I’m rather impressed Disney. Or whoever it is that they go through to make their teas. This is befitting of the tea drank at the mad hatters party.

The tea pot it came in was really cool and the tea tastes good. The dry smell is my favorite part though. The peach/apricot smells overwhelm the rest of the scents but in a good way. Sometimes peach can over take in a way that’s obnoxious. Couldn’t imagine flying around in one (James and the Giant Peach anyone?) The taste is also somewhat over run by those flavors. But the black tea comes out enough to mellow it down.

This tea is delicious! It’s a nice black tea with a sweetness from the apricot and peaches and ginger. I added a little of natural agave to mine and it’s fabulous.

I find this to be extremely enjoyable as iced tea. Requires no sweetening, low tannin, so it doesn’t go foul after a day in the fridge. Now if I could just get it delivered in massive quantities all on it’s own . . .

DELICIOUS!!! mmmm need more.

Imagine my surprise at seeing a picture I took and posted on my blog (Rosemary’s Sampler) on this site! I will accept it as a compliment, I guess. This tea is enjoyable, if you like flavored black teas!

Really good! The apricot is nice and strong, the base is punchy but not TOO punchy. Pretty nice for a bagged tea :)

ashmanra

My daughter bought the loose version for me a while back. I agree – a nice punch of flavor without being “scary-ginger.”

Tamarindel

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with it :)

I bought this tea mostly just because I wanted a souvenir, not because I thought it would be all that great. But it turned out to be lovely! I add a tiny bit of sugar and that’s it; there are nice apricot and light ginger notes.

I had this with a splash of rice milk today. The result was a creamy apricot brew that, yup, made my stomach hurt. Delicious though!

Flavors: Apricot