Mad Tea Party Blend

Apricot Flavour, Apricot Pieces, Calendula, Ginger Pieces, Indian Black Tea, Peach Flavour, Safflower
Apricot, Flowers, Peach
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “Operation Sipdown is in full effect! I'm trying to get through as many of the teas that I can before December hits, as I forsee christmas tea purchases in my future. I've managed to sort through...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes
  • “It's been 3 years since I have sipped on this tea! Thanks to Azzrian I was able to revisit it! Thanks so much! I'm still LOVING the Apricot notes! And Peach! The Black Tea Base is still a...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Finally, my blog review of this tea! http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/mad-tea-party-blend-from-disney-wonderland-tea-tea-review/ I did it purely to show off the awesomeness of the tin...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 933 tasting notes
  • “I am going to need a Mad Tea Party today...but I won't get one. I couldn't sleep, as usually happens before a major election. I fell asleep just after two and woke up at four and I have a fifteen...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1768 tasting notes

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Indian Black Teas, Safflowers, Calendula Petals, Ginger Bits, Apricot Bits, Peach and Apricot Flavors

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

my tastebuds have some kind of weird block against this tea i think. every time i’ve tried it i ended up in somesort of uncertain flavors realm.

i’m not even gonna mess with a tasting note really. it was just that confusing. i’m pretty sure this tea is delicious and i don’t trust myself.

thanks to jump62359 for this memorably weird experience!

My mom-in-law bought the tea pot for me and this tea came along with it. I must say that I’m rather impressed Disney. Or whoever it is that they go through to make their teas. This is befitting of the tea drank at the mad hatters party.

The tea pot it came in was really cool and the tea tastes good. The dry smell is my favorite part though. The peach/apricot smells overwhelm the rest of the scents but in a good way. Sometimes peach can over take in a way that’s obnoxious. Couldn’t imagine flying around in one (James and the Giant Peach anyone?) The taste is also somewhat over run by those flavors. But the black tea comes out enough to mellow it down.

This tea is delicious! It’s a nice black tea with a sweetness from the apricot and peaches and ginger. I added a little of natural agave to mine and it’s fabulous.

I find this to be extremely enjoyable as iced tea. Requires no sweetening, low tannin, so it doesn’t go foul after a day in the fridge. Now if I could just get it delivered in massive quantities all on it’s own . . .

DELICIOUS!!! mmmm need more.

Imagine my surprise at seeing a picture I took and posted on my blog (Rosemary’s Sampler) on this site! I will accept it as a compliment, I guess. This tea is enjoyable, if you like flavored black teas!

Backlog annnnnd I think the main purpose of today’s review is to show I’m alive .-.

I’ve been somewhat busy but tea is starting to take more precedence again so yay!

I received this tea from my sister-from-another-mother who picked it up as a birthday gift for me while she was at Disney World.

Overall I was excited…this seemed like the perfect gift for me…but the smell was, well, STRONG. I brewed up a cup for myself and my mother and was greeted with some fruit and spice but also a lot of floral. I’m currently cold steeping this tea to see if I can coax out more of the fruity flavor.

Flavors: Apricot, Flowers, Peach

Well, this tea has had a long steep today, and it holds up quite well. I actually chose it for today for just that purpose — I have a three hour period in which I can’t really get up and take a break, and wanted something to drink during it. And thus, here I am, and here it is — two hours in and still going strong. Even at this point, there isn’t much of a bitter oversteeped taste to it. It would be a bit better with milk now, yes, but it’s still pleasant and fruity.

I really do enjoy the peachy-mango-y flavour to this tea. It’s light and reminds me of spring. I actually prefer this sort of flavour with a green base, but I like it with the black here too.

It’s not bad. I can’t figure out how to sweeten it, though, and whenever I make a cup it always ends up bitter.
I’m finishing what I have, but I won’t be buying anymore.

Flavors: Apricot

One of my favorite teas. Its wonderfully sweet on its own, and delicious with milk and sugar or honey. Right on, Disney!