Mad Tea Party Blend

Apricot Flavour, Apricot Pieces, Calendula, Ginger Pieces, Indian Black Tea, Peach Flavour, Safflower
Apricot, Peach, Soap, Ginger, Flowers
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Indian Black Teas, Safflowers, Calendula Petals, Ginger Bits, Apricot Bits, Peach and Apricot Flavors

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

Well, this tea has had a long steep today, and it holds up quite well. I actually chose it for today for just that purpose — I have a three hour period in which I can’t really get up and take a break, and wanted something to drink during it. And thus, here I am, and here it is — two hours in and still going strong. Even at this point, there isn’t much of a bitter oversteeped taste to it. It would be a bit better with milk now, yes, but it’s still pleasant and fruity.

I really do enjoy the peachy-mango-y flavour to this tea. It’s light and reminds me of spring. I actually prefer this sort of flavour with a green base, but I like it with the black here too.

I’m revisiting an old favorite. I’ve actually been revisiting it alot lately. I didn’t really how much of this tea I still had left! This used to be an almost daily drinker in college, and my friend would kindly bring me back tins whenever she went home for breaks in Anaheim. She brought me another recently on a visit and I figure I probably should finish the last one before breaking into the new one.

This is still lovely juicy peach/apricot loveliness. The black tea base is a good medium strength, doesn’t go bitter too easily, and not too brisk. The tea is still fragrant even after sitting in this tin for who knows how long (probably a 2yrs since this tin was brand new.) I take it without additives and find it still completely satisfying hot or cold.

I’ve not been drinking much in the way of new teas right now, I’m trying really hard to sip down my collection into something not so overwhelming, so not too much in the way of logging new things. You wouldn’t believe how many places I’ve found stashes of tea in my room though…

It’s not bad. I can’t figure out how to sweeten it, though, and whenever I make a cup it always ends up bitter.
I’m finishing what I have, but I won’t be buying anymore.

Flavors: Apricot

One of my favorite teas. Its wonderfully sweet on its own, and delicious with milk and sugar or honey. Right on, Disney!

okay black tea. I can taste the other flavors in there but still kind of an overall mediocre tea.

This tea smells lovely, however it has a somewhat bitter taste. Definitely needs milk and honey or sugar.

Fantastic gift from my family. Want to buy tons and tons of it.

This tea was so much more than I was expecting! Disney packaging is so cute they don’t have to worry about product…but this blend is so wonderful.

This is one of the better flavored black blends I’ve had lately. As other people have noted it comes in a cute black Alice in Wonderland tin. I still wished it had a bit more tea flavor, but I didn’t find it as bitter or acidic as most blends. It says Indian tea and I’m assuming Assam, but am not quite sure. I like the flowery fruity bits with hint of ginger. This is a very good summery tea and I liked it even more iced. The fruit flavor is quite sweet so it doesn’t really need sweetener. I found it was tasty with a smallish teaspoon and a longer steep didn’t make it bitter. A nice tea overall.

I don’t usually drink my tea iced, but I can’t stop drinking this one. It is wonderful.

Iced 3 min, 30 sec