Blueberry (Green)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Madison Bartholemew

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

Sil recently wrote a tasting note about a Disney tea, the Mad Tea Party Blend. Which reminded me that I have some Disney Wonderland tea that a friend gave me last year. So now I have to try it and see what it’s like.

I’ve been avoiding it because 1) it’s a bagged tea and I generally don’t like bagged teas anymore, and 2) it’s Disney, how good can they really make a tea? Well, dry, it smells like any ol’ tea bag (LOL). Steeped, it does smell like blueberries.

I drank the first mugful plain because it’s a green tea. I taste green tea with a faint hint of blueberry. So the scent was a tease! Or I did something wrong since everyone else who’s reviewed this can really taste the blueberry flavouring. Well, I did use boiling water like the vague instructions said.

Second mug: fresh tea bag, 80° water, tiny bit of sugar. Yes, way more blueberry flavour this time.

Like everyone else, I’m giving this tea a lot of leeway because it is Disney branded. I wouldn’t buy it for myself for sure. I think I’ll try some of this iced to see what that tastes like.

Taken with a little sugar.
The first time I made this I followed the instructions on the box thinking that even if it was a green Disney might have had a reason for saying bring the water to a boil… They don’t know what they are talking about so for trying the remainder of their teas I’m going to use my own know how and make them the way that it will taste good.
So… the tea really smells like fake blueberry! And it tastes fake like blueberry candy too! So if you like artificial blueberry candy (like I do oddly enough) you’ll love this.
And in case you were wondering about the ‘tea’ part of it… Disney took the vast majority of green tea flavor out the equation so you don’t have to worry about it mucking with your fake blueberries!
I know the only reason I like this is because it’s an Alice tea… there is no real merit to this tea what-so-ever… but I’m ok with that.
*This review is TOTALLY biased by my Disney nostalgia. But honnestly it’s not bad… and I have told the truth about what it tastes like. But if it were any other company I would have ripped it apart and not told you of my love of blueberry candies.

takgoti

Trish McEvoy makes this candle called Wild Blueberry Vanilla. It was a bit of a splurge, but it’s lasted me all year and it was sooooo worth it. Makes me melt with its goodness.

Kitch3ntools

im a bit of a disney nerd (drinking out of my lion king mug right now) so i totally get where your coming from with the biased opinion :) (i have one too lol) now that i know it tastes like blueberry candies, i wish i bought some of that too :)

Madison Bartholemew

The only annoying this about the disney tea is it doesn’t seem like you can just get individual flavors. I can only find the 3 tin or 12 hat pack.
Unless you would like to tell me I’m wrong which would make me happy!

Last cuppa-duh-work-day-eh? Indeed!

DO NOT DRINK THIS COLD. lol. First off, I made my morning tea and totally forgot about it. Second, I forgot about the steeping. So this is strong! It tastes like medicine. ick. anyway, I will change my review when I finally drink it like normal tea. haha.

I couldn’t agree more teaequalsbliss!! The blueberry is intense but satisfying.

Chalk me up for the deliciousness of the blueberry in this. Can’t really taste the tea, but oh well.