Organic Coconut Creme

Black Tea, Natural Coconut Flavor, Organic Coconut, Vanilla Flavour
Bitter, Coconut, Cream, Dark Chocolate, Smooth, Sweet
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “At first whiff, this tea smells divine right out of the bag; just like sweet, fresh coconut. After steeping, the tea retains much of its coconut scent, but with the added earthiness of the black...” Read full tasting note
    bunnymonster 52 tasting notes
  • “Mmm quite nice. This smells delicious and coconutty. The liquor is deep brown, and smells like the dry leaf. There's a hint of bitterness that's kind of chocolately, plus lots of sweet coconut...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 218 tasting notes

From Divinitea

Ingredients: Organic Coconut Black Tea, Organic Vanilla Tea, Organic Coconut
Steeping Time: 3-5 Minutes
Steeping Temperature: 212°F
Amount Tea: 1 tsp. per 1 cup Water
Tea Attributes: Certified Organic

About Divinitea View company

At first whiff, this tea smells divine right out of the bag; just like sweet, fresh coconut. After steeping, the tea retains much of its coconut scent, but with the added earthiness of the black tea. The tea leaves themselves looked gorgeous, having unfurled fully, and returning to their natural length (pleasantly surprised how intact they were).
Since there were no hints on how long to steep this baby (the company’s website is lacking a little as yet), I went for four minutes, which unfortunately, was too long. At four minutes, it’s a little bitter, so next time I’ll try three and see what works. But, even though the time was too long, the tea still manages to taste deliciously of coconut. I’m loving the aftertaste, and looking forward to trying this one again.

Oh, and I wanted to add that this is a “local” tea company for me, so I’m excited to be the first reviewer. I picked this one up at a great co-op near Albany, NY.

Divinitea

I noticed your review and thought it would be a good idea if we included steeping instructions on our website. We just completed instructions on all the teas. Now when you view a product page, you will see those steeping instructions. Hope that helps!

Elizabeth

Lovely! Thank you very much. It makes the tea much more approachable. Looking forward to trying more of your teas ASAP.

Mmm quite nice. This smells delicious and coconutty.

The liquor is deep brown, and smells like the dry leaf. There’s a hint of bitterness that’s kind of chocolately, plus lots of sweet coconut and cream. Nice, smooth mouth feel, kind of thick.

This is rich and desserty, and quite nice.

Flavors: Bitter, Coconut, Cream, Dark Chocolate, Smooth, Sweet