Organic Jasmine Green Tea

Floral, Jasmine, Sweet, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Divinitea

1 Tasting Note View all

From Divinitea

Scented with blossoming Jasmine flowers, this organic Chinese green tea is pleasantly floral with a fragrant sweetness and vegetal undertones.

About Divinitea View company

1 Tasting Note

I acquired this along with my Divinitea “sampler” from my local tea shop. I am very bias towards any teas that come from their. I have had a lot of issues involving this establishment, and I won’t be returning. In turn, I always look down on all their teas and believe them to be sub-par. I’m trying to shake this mind set, seeing as how its not the distributes fault.

I brewed this in my night time mug as I relaxed and unwound from the day. I wanted something simple and calming. The small forest green rolls had a very fragrant jasmine scent with a slight vegetal undertone. The aroma that arose from my mug was pleasant and floral. The initial sip was actually very bitter, and I was saddened to the thought that my water was too hot. Afterwards, this bitterness completely faded. The brew had a nice calming garden tone. It tastes alike that of jasmine pearls, only less jasmine and more green. My mug carried a very sweet and indulgent brew. I relaxed and took in my beverage. The jasmine was not overwhelming and balances well with the soft tones. I actually liked this tea to my surprise, and it did the job for the night.

Flavors: Floral, Jasmine, Sweet, Vegetal