Memories of Omdurman

Edit tea info Last updated by Ben Youngbaer

• β€œI loved it !!!! The tea list explained that it was a strong tea, to be drunk with milk and honey. Usually I prefer green teas, light and soft. But there, I discovered a fantastic and euphoric tea,...” Read full tasting note
    Irunaga 1 tasting notes
  • β€œAt first I really didn't like this tea. I thought it tasted too bitter. After a few sips and letting the tea cool down to a temp where I could take bigger sips, I became intoxicated with the black...” Read full tasting note
    benyoungbaer 108 tasting notes

From Dobra Cajovna

black tea with cardamom, according to the recipe from Sudan. Indian black tea spiced with cardamom ground according to the recipe from Arabia. Spicy taste of oriental spices combined with a strong brine produces a cordial, soft euphoriant. Arabs, this tea strongly aligned. Covering medium red-brown color, sharp scent of cardamom.

About Dobra Cajovna View company

I loved it !!!!
The tea list explained that it was a strong tea, to be drunk with milk and honey. Usually I prefer green teas, light and soft. But there, I discovered a fantastic and euphoric tea, perfect for strong winters, for recovering after a hard walking day…
Unusual tastes, fabulous perfume, unic savour. I’m addict…

At first I really didn’t like this tea. I thought it tasted too bitter. After a few sips and letting the tea cool down to a temp where I could take bigger sips, I became intoxicated with the black tea and cardamom.