Brahmaputra Valley Assam

Edit tea info Last updated by IShellB

• “Love this tea! I usually boil this tea with sugar, then add equal parts soy milk. I also have enjoyed this tea over ice with soy milk. When I purchased this tea at my local Dobra Tea, they...” Read full tasting note
    ishellb 11 tasting notes
  • “Love it! Not as strong as Taylor's of Harrogate Assam, but really lovely. A strong tea, with a delicious taste. I haven't had a change to drink it terribly often, but it really is NICE. No bitter...” Read full tasting note
    Fractalz 13 tasting notes

From Dobra Tea

Almost two hundred years ago the saga of Indian tea began in Assam, the fertile region which produces robust, full-bodied teas. Brahmaputra Valley – the region for producing pure Assam leaf tea, with its strong liquor and inimitable taste, is an idea morning boost and also refreshing anytime of day.

How to prepare a good cup of Assam tea: Put a pinch of tea into the teapot (0,4 l). Bring some fresh water to the boil, infuse the tea with boiling water and let it brew for up to 3-5 minutes. Pour the tea through strainer into a warm cup. Add sugar and milk as per taste preferences.

About Dobra Tea View company

Love this tea! I usually boil this tea with sugar, then add equal parts soy milk. I also have enjoyed this tea over ice with soy milk. When I purchased this tea at my local Dobra Tea, they recommended adding ground cardamon as well.

Love it! Not as strong as Taylor’s of Harrogate Assam, but really lovely. A strong tea, with a delicious taste. I haven’t had a change to drink it terribly often, but it really is NICE. No bitter hints at all.