Master's Choice 2009

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Will I ever go to Japan? I dream of it! At least I can savor the amazing flavor of this matcha. Thanks to the heads up here on Steepster, I got this on sale. How could I resist? The flavor is so...” Read full tasting note
    Serenity1 43 tasting notes

From DoMatcha

2009 DōMatcha™ Master’s Choice is the product of a unique collaboration between our own DōMatcha™ Tea Master, Mr. Kazunori Handa, and the award-winning Koyamaen Tea Company of Japan, producing an exceptional matcha for exclusive tastes.
We recommend the 2009 Master’s Choice for those familiar with the stronger tasting matcha served at Japanese Tea Ceremonies. The Koyamaen Tea Company (established 1661) is famous for its matcha produced for the Urasenke Tea Ceremony Schools in Japan. Tea Masters and connoisseurs alike will appreciate the full-bodied, robust flavor of DōMatcha™ 2009 Master’s Choice.

About DoMatcha View company

At DōMatcha, we're passionate about bringing health and energy to your day through traditional Japanese matcha. We partner with the talented 16th generation tea master Kazunori Handa to offer premium, authentic matchas from Uji, Japan.

1 Tasting Note

Will I ever go to Japan? I dream of it! At least I can savor the amazing flavor of this matcha. Thanks to the heads up here on Steepster, I got this on sale. How could I resist? The flavor is so nuanced; delicate and robust at the same time. I just stare into the vivid green, inhaling that vegetal aroma…and just imagine I’m visiting Japan…

Janefan

I ordered it on sale too! Did your order come with a weird free sample too? Some herbal pills for “urinary frequency”…?

Serenity

OMG Janefan YES. I was like, “errr…thanks…? Is there something I should know about this matcha??”

Nik

LOL [innocent bystander falls off chair, laughing]

And I was so excited at first, “ooh! Sample! Mabye MORE TEA!” : D

Janefan

I know! I realized the box was rattling (it really did sound like pills in a bottle) so I had to open it then and there. And cue disappointment. That is so weird, I mean what percentage of their customers can actually use these pills? It’s not like an herbal supplement just for general health. It’s for a specific ailment that I (luckily) do not have. I don’t know what to do with them! If anybody is reading this and may need them, please PM me. I’d be glad to give them a home. It’s a bottle of 30 pills.

Serenity

Great idea, Janefan, same here!