Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: LOVE! I've tried a lot of different Matcha ... and I've enjoyed most of the 'premium' brands out there that I've tried. They're amazing. But even though I've managed to find many "new"...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4424 tasting notes

From DoMatcha

Certified organic by JONA (Japan Organic and Natural Foods Association), this premium, organic ceremonial Matcha is the purest and most sustainable way to enjoy the ancient Matcha tradition. Our DoMatcha™ Ceremonial Organic Matcha is produced in Kagoshima, Japan.

About DoMatcha View company

At DōMatcha, we're passionate about bringing health and energy to your day through traditional Japanese matcha. We partner with the talented 16th generation tea master Kazunori Handa to offer premium, authentic matchas from Uji, Japan.

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

LOVE! I’ve tried a lot of different Matcha … and I’ve enjoyed most of the ‘premium’ brands out there that I’ve tried. They’re amazing. But even though I’ve managed to find many “new” favorites and new loves with matcha, DoMatcha was my first “love” and I still love it. It’s a really exceptional Matcha. One of the best you can find. You can find many great Matcha out there, this is one of them. I’m not going to say one is better than another, I’ll just say that this one belongs in the “great” category.

Bright, fresh, lively flavor. Beautiful color. Lots of froth. Sweet, vegetal, bittersweet (think bittersweet chocolate), I love that it’s organic. A really good Matcha.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/04/12/organic-ceremonial-grade-matcha-domatcha/

JustJames

i keep shying away because of the price!!!!!! OW! lol.