Organic 2nd Harvest Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

1 Tasting Note View all

• “ I haven't bought their original ceremonial since my first purchase as my view on matcha is not purchase if it's not organic. I had one chawan of their Organic Ceremonial saved to compare, to gauge...” Read full tasting note
    Batrachoid 177 tasting notes

From DoMatcha

People have been asking for a larger organic option for their matcha. We’ve found a way to make it affordable and organic. Introducing the new 2nd Harvest Matcha in a 2.8 oz size. Approximately 75 servings per tin. The leaves are harvested later in the year making this matcha very high in catechins (thus a more astringent flavor). Best used in lattes or smoothies. Certified Organic by JAS/JONA, our DōMatcha™ 2nd Harvest Organic Matcha is produced in the Uji Region, in Kyoto, Japan where matcha originated over 800 years ago.

About DoMatcha View company

At DōMatcha, we're passionate about bringing health and energy to your day through traditional Japanese matcha. We partner with the talented 16th generation tea master Kazunori Handa to offer premium, authentic matchas from Uji, Japan.

1 Tasting Note

I haven’t bought their original ceremonial since my first purchase as my view on matcha is not purchase if it’s not organic. I had one chawan of their Organic Ceremonial saved to compare, to gauge the cost to quality ratio. I’ve had this often for a month but haven’t tired of it.

Full Review: