Matcha Single Servings - Ceremonial Grade

Green Matcha Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Yes, I'm still enjoying my yellow buds, but, in between infusions, I decided to really treat myself today (I must really be liking me today) and make myself some Matcha! Not just any Matcha - but...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4461 tasting notes

From DoMatcha

Enjoy that same great Ceremonial DōMatcha™ quality in easy to pour, travel friendly packets. Ceremonial Singles are perfect for using in your traditional matcha, or simply empty the packet straight into your water bottle or power drink. Getting Energized Never Felt This Good! 15 – 1.5 gram packets per canister.

About DoMatcha View company

At DōMatcha, we're passionate about bringing health and energy to your day through traditional Japanese matcha. We partner with the talented 16th generation tea master Kazunori Handa to offer premium, authentic matchas from Uji, Japan.

1 Tasting Note

Yes, I’m still enjoying my yellow buds, but, in between infusions, I decided to really treat myself today (I must really be liking me today) and make myself some Matcha! Not just any Matcha – but some DoMatcha-awesomeness!

Lovely!

I love the Ceremonial Grade DoMatcha – it is so pleasantly sweet, with less bitterness than other Matcha teas I’ve tried. Delightful.