April's Green Tea - Apple

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts

From Dong Suh

April’s green tea is made only with tea leaves harvested in Mt. Ji-Ri region of South Korea, in April from the very first crop of the year. In South Korea, we call it ‘Woo-jun’. It is the very highest quality, harvested in Mt. Ji-Ri region. In April’s green tea, only ‘Woo-jun’ is allowed so that we maintain the fresh taste, a distinctive aroma, the delicate Apple-green brewed color, and pleasant after taste.

About Dong Suh View company

Sometimes there is something so nice about being able to open a teabag and pop it into a cup. I would say that loose tea TASTES better than bagged tea, but I love the simplicity of a teabag (not that loose tea is all that complicated).

Anyway, this tea has a bit of a funky smell and I can’t really put my finger on why it’s so strange. It might be the mixture of chamomile, honey, green tea and apple. I am excited to drink this tea as it’s a Korean green & I love tea from Korea. The taste is actually very pleasant. It’s a very smooth and mild green tea, but with the nice crisp finish of a green apple. The apple is a bit too artificial for me, but it’s still a decent cup. Thank you so much, ToiToi for the teabag!

Got this at Kroger….I am really pleased that my local store is finally developing a better tea selection.

1st smell: Since it was from a tea bag, not much of a smell, and did come thru…was not inspiring.
1st taste: Apples. That is really all I can taste. Not complaining though, Was afraid that it would have cinnamon in it and for some reason apples and cinnamon together sometimes tastes weird to me.

I would definitely get this tea again, as well as be inclined to check out the other flavors. The package says to brew it at 158, I used the lowest setting of 160 on my variable temp kettle.