White Pineapple Coconut

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea

From Dr. Tea's Tea Garden

Chinese white tea expertly blended with pineapple and coconut.

Suggested Steeping Directions:
1. Preheat your vessel w/ hot water, swirl, and discard.
2. Coat the bottom of your vessle w/ tea.
3. Pour in hot water.
4. Steep 2-3 min.
5. Decant and enjoy!

About Dr. Tea's Tea Garden View company

I’ve been finishing up a lot of my tea lately in preparation for some new stock. Unfortunately this means that I am out of black teas which I prefer in the morning. I have mate, but I like it with milk which I am out of. So white pineapple coconut it is. Pretty good, but I wish I had something with a bit more of a kick. Perhaps I will break down and have the mate without milk.

Got coffee creamer? That works!:)

Nope I’m out…I have pretty much given up coffee for some reason. It just doesn’t seem appealing to me anymore. And to think that I used to need my coffee to even begin to function in the mornings….tea is just so much more exciting.

I agree… don’t get me wrong, I love my starbucks and fancy creamers but I just need one cup a day then I’m on to tea. I was never an all day coffee drinker, even before tea though. I actually flavor my chais w/ flavored coffee creamer:)

Meghann M

If you end up needing the mate without milk, I suggest trying it iced. The flavor seems to really come out in some mate’s iced, flavors I didn’t enjoy hot. I suppose it depends on the mate though! Hope your new teas come soon!

I want to like this tea, but it is too flowery for me. Better in the summertime, good iced.