Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea

From Dr. Tea's Tea Garden

Dr. Tea has invented this coffee replacement. Oolong, roasted in a similar process to coffee, mixed with roasted tea leaves and twigs combined with fresh essence of vanilla and vanilla blossoms.

Suggested Steeping Directions:
1. Preheat your vessel w/ hot water, swirl, and discard.
2. Coat the bottom of your vessle w/ tea.
3. Pour in hot water.
4. Steep 2-3 min.
5. Decant and enjoy!

About Dr. Tea's Tea Garden View company

This has been my go-to tea of late. I like the roasty ness in the foreground and the whisper of vegetal green in the background. And this tastes like coffee w/o the jittery effects.

Cofftea

All their coffee blends are amazing. I wanna compare this to their espresso oolong.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I need to buy some of their tea sometime.

Lori

Still need to try the espresso! These have really been my favorites…

The DJBooth

I agree a lot of their teas are amazing and I also like the positive vibe that Dr. Tea exudes….I check the website weekly because you can get some amazing deals on their top notch teas

Cofftea

Yep- I get the newsletters. :) Wondering if the espresso is really that different from the coffee.

The DJBooth

I thought the same thing about the esspresso but it sold out quick….I wonder if they would ever consider a coffee tea sampler that would be awesome!

I ordered this in the Oolong sampler from Dr. Tea. It has a very pleasant aroma. I am a coffee drinker as well so this intrigued me. When I tried it I couldn’t taste the oolong as much as I could taste the roasted Hojicha and vanilla shavings. It is good but I’m not sure if I would purchase it as a daily tea.

Cofftea

Absolutely love this and all their coffee teas. I do still drink my 1 cup of actual coffee a day though.

Cofftea

P.S. When I first found this a couple yrs ago it was originally $30 for a small tin!

Back logging. Infusion 1 and 2 (5 and 6 min respectively) last nite and infusion 3 (7 min) this morning. LOVE IT!