Premium Dian Hong

Cocoa, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

From Dragon Tea House

Yunnan is a region in China known for producing excellent black tea. Yunnan black is famous for its fat golden buds and our Yunnan Black Tea has a high concentration of these golden buds. Tea brewed from our Yunnan Black Tea has a reddish brown color. The aroma is strong sugary and floral with a slight roasted undertone. The taste is smooth and sweet and the aftertaste is refreshing and clean.

During third century BC, the central area of Yunnan, around present day Kunming (major city), was known as ‘Dian’. The name Dian Hong means “Yunnan Black tea”. Often Yunnan black teas are referred to as Dian Hong teas. Yunnan black teas vary in their flavor and appearance. Some grades have more golden buds and a very sweet and gentle aroma without astringency. Others make a darker, brown brew that is bright, uplifting and slightly sharp. You may add milk to this tea (a longer steeping time is needed to acquire enough astringency to balance the milk).

About Dragon Tea House View company

That’s 4 fish dead and another 1 on the way in the last 3 days :( Everything was going so well and then old age kicks in. Damn you reaper leave my fish alone!

I’m sat here with a large pot of this tea and a large slice of orange cake that was made this morning. I’m trying to calm myself and have a break from singing to my ill fish and try to make her as comfortable as possible. There are some things that you never get used to.

My second fish died. :(

:( NOoooooooo I am so sorry

Sorry about your fishies. Send you good vibes.

so sorry to hear about your fishes :( I used to have some, their short lifespans make it very difficult because you get so attached!

:-( Poor fish.

Thank you all for your kind words. I know that these things happen and anyone with pets have to accept the possibility of well..the end. I just have a big heart when it comes to animals and I just hope that they enjoyed their time with me as much as I did with them. :)

:( sending hugs too!

Poor fishes! It’s so hard when pets go. :(

One of my favourites black teas for every morning. Not expensive and it has a coca and malty flavour with no bitterness.

Flavors: Cocoa, Malt