Organic GABA Oolong

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by James Henderson Robe

• “There is a local place where I get fruity-scones and this aroma reminds me of it. The taste is unlike the other GABA's I have tried. This is velvety-sweet and a touch of fruity-jammy-ness! There...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I love this tea! It is one of my favorite Oolongs so far! It's very smooth with a subtle earthiness and perfect level of sweetness. I love inhaling the aroma as I drink it. It's my favorite tea to...” Read full tasting note
    indietealove 5 tasting notes

From driftwood tea

Described by James as ‘Afternoon tea in a glass’ we can think of no better description for this relaxing organic oolong from Taiwan’s Nantou County.

GABA or Gabalong teas are a speciality Taiwanese tea that has been processed to naturally increase – by up to 10x – its Gamma Aminobutyric Acid content. GABA oolongs are revered in Asian cultures for their benefitial, almost miraculous properties which include: improved memory, increased fat burning, lower blood pressure, aiding deeper sleep, and many more. While we make no guarantee to the efficaccy of any of these claims we will guarantee our Gabalong is a delicious tea to relax with any time of day.

Key Flavours – freshly baked scones, melted butter & summer fruits jam.

About driftwood tea View company

There is a local place where I get fruity-scones and this aroma reminds me of it. The taste is unlike the other GABA’s I have tried. This is velvety-sweet and a touch of fruity-jammy-ness! There are also hints of sweet-wood as well as some type of a grain towards the end of the sip. This is unique and complex and I like it!

Bonnie

Sounds good!

I love this tea! It is one of my favorite Oolongs so far! It’s very smooth with a subtle earthiness and perfect level of sweetness. I love inhaling the aroma as I drink it. It’s my favorite tea to drink while my son is napping, for a peaceful “me moment”. I find it to be very relaxing. Also, I don’t know if it’s coincidence or not, but so far whenever I drink it regularly I always lose a couple pounds! Always a perk!