Pre Rain Huang Shan Mao Feng

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by James Henderson Robe

From driftwood tea

Translated as Yellow Mountain Fur Peak, Huang Shan Mao Feng grows on Anhui Province’s Huangshan Mountain and is one of China’s Famous Teas. Our Pre Rain Huang Shan Mao Feng comes from the first picking in early spring, when the finest teas are selected, and provides a beautiful example of a higher mountain Chinese tea.

Key Flavours – subtle green freshness, sweet florals and a hint of nuttiness.

About driftwood tea View company

Well, HELLO, my lovely!

This is delightful!

It’s a mellow yet slightly malty and buttery green tea with a sprig of sweetness and the slightest hints of sweet-vegetal and sweet-nutty type notes throughout the sip.

It’s incredibly clean and has a neat velvety texture to it that I really like!

The aftertaste has a little bit of a lingering pine nut type flavor to it.

Neat Tea!

Backlog:

I really like Driftwood Tea … they’ve become one of my favorite sources for Oolong teas because their quality is top notch … and with this tea they proved to me that they also have some really exceptional green teas as well.

The leaves are fluffy – reminiscent of a high quality Silver Needle, but it isn’t a silver needle … it’s a Mao Feng! Light, grassy, vegetative, delicate, sweet, nutty … a really, really good tea.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/05/09/pre-rain-huang-shan-mao-feng-green-tea-from-driftwood-tea/