Rooibos Toffee Tide

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Sipper

From Drink T

The sweet, slightly nutty flavor of this African “bush” tea is blended with hazelnuts and creamy milk cacao to satisfy any sweet tooth.

Bring water to just under boil (185-195)
Steep Time: 4 – 6 Minutes

About Drink T View company

Toffee fo sho! Drink T sure can jazz up a rooibos! Niiice! Swappin ammo

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss!!
Mm this tea smells so good! It’s been a lazy morning and this has just added to the awesomeness of it :] It’s sweet and creamy. It has a bit of a nutty taste to it and it’s kind of buttery. The taste is very mellow and it works for this tea and the fact it’s rooibos. This is probably one of the better rooibos teas I’ve had in a minute.

This is one of the most delicious rooibos blends I’ve ever tasted! It is sweet – like toffee.

This blend is for those of us with a sweet tooth. It tastes like sweet, buttery toffee like my gramma used to make! YUM!!!

Boiling 8 min or more

This is one of the teas I one in the SororiTEA Sisters Blog Contest! Thanks!!!

This tea smells delicious! It also tastes yummy like toffee. Very good. I think this tea might be good with a splash of milk :).I don’t think I steeped it long enough though, it was slightly weak. I am gonna hold off on rating it.

This was also the first tea I have ever used a T-sac to make. It went very well – no roobios in the bottom of my cup = yay!!

Thanks for including this in our trade, TeaEqualsBliss! This is exactly what I expect a toffee tea to smell and taste like. Wow. It’s definitely toffee! The rooibos is the perfect base for these flavors: buttery & sweet. Very silky smooth. It actually reminds me of the tea I had this morning. The red steep in my cup actually had a redder color to it than the usual rooibos. It’s so comforting I’m actually falling asleep right now…

Rooibos Toffee Tide is so satisfying. It was an important part of my 10 pound weight loss program as I headed down the pike to my 40th birthday. I don’t know if I could have made my weight loss goal so quickly without it.