Magic Moon

Black Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Drink T

Here’s a flavored tea with a nocturnal twist.

Our Magic Moon features black and green teas mingling in surprising harmony with papaya, rosehip and sunflower blossoms, resulting in a fruity, floral and delicately tart yet surprisingly refreshing beverage. Try it hot or iced.

Bring water to just under boil (185-195)
Steep Time: 2 – 5 Minutes
Number of Infusions: 1
Sweetener: Optional
Cream: No
Caffeine: Moderate

About Drink T View company

This is totally YUMMY! When I read “delicately tart” – I was worried because that usually means “pretty darned tart” but this was TRUE to the description! There are honkin’ HUGE Papaya chunks in here and I LOVE IT! The black and green tea blend with the fruit seem to have the best of all worlds here. Lovely!

This tea surprised me with how good it tastes!

As the description from Drink T suggests, it is mildly tart and it sort of tickles the tip of the tongue in the finish. The flavor is sweet. Tropical. Very pleasant! I bet this one rocks it iced!

2nd steep was very weak but it was still pleasant enough for me to drink.

I love the smooth almost silky mouth feel of this tea. The flavors are gentle and delicate yet flavorful. I am not a fan of teas that are over-flavored because I like the taste of tea and this tea will not disappoint.

Please don’t numerically rate all your own teas; at least, it feels like it’s gaming the system, if you are the one who sells them, that is.