Black Fruit White Blend
Black Tea, Calendula Petals, Cinnamon, Clove, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Jasmine Flowers, Natural Flavours, Raisins, Rose Petals, White Tea
Cinnamon, Grapes, Raisins, Red Wine, Spices, White Wine
Edit tea info Last updated by Super Starling!

From Dryad Tea

Crazy as a Hatter, this flavorful black tea is sure to bring a smile to your face. Blended with color and flavor in mind, this tea is sure to become a favorite!
Strawberry, cinnamon, ice wine, black tea, white tea and clove all have a part in this fabulous blend.

About Dryad Tea View company

2 out of 2 for Dryad Teas today. This one tastes just like ice wine. (Which is, apparently, an ingredient). If you don’t know what ice wine is, you should look it up. It involves ripe frozen grapes to make a sweet wine. It costs more than my life.

Between ice wine being an ingredient and raisins also in there, you can really get that grape feeling without it feeling fake or plastic. There’s also a spiciness that I like. It feels like a rich glass of wine after a tiring day.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Grapes, Raisins, Red Wine, Spices, White Wine

mtchyg

Interesting. I’ll always remember my first ice wine experience. I was like, Ice Wine? What the hell is that? I’m interested to try a tea that has similar taste profiles.

I love this tea. I have to ration it because it doesn’t always appear to be in stock.

It’s a lighter, fruity tea with natural sweetness from the freeze-dried strawberries and ice wine-infused tea leaves. The sweetness melds beautifully with a rich cinnamon spice flavor for a wonderful brew on a cold winter’s night. I like a stronger brew, so I will use slightly hotter water to allow the tea to steep longer.