DUPLICATE1

Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From Duplicate

Product description not available yet.

About Duplicate View company

EDIT: after having butiki teas’ lychee oolong this highly placed tea has to drop a few notches…. i find it comforting, but it is nowhere near as pristine as butiki’s lychee oolong. sorry david…..

Cavocorax

I’ve fallen out of love with David a bit since I met Harney&Sons and Butiki. And Verdant. <3

They have some good ones but I’m not as amazed as I was.

scribbles

Is funny how tastes change….I used to love David’s, but I have found that I love roasted oolong’s and pu’erh (pu’erh addiction due to you, JustJames :D!!) Won’t give up on David’s dessert teas… but I think have found my tasting preference. Although, still looking into black tea nuances.

I am so glad we finally got a tin of mate. It saves my life on workdays! Amaretto is my new love, which is surprising since I don’t usually like amaretto liquor or almond-flavored things. But something about this blend is just enchanting. And if you find Amaretto by itself to be too sweet, the earthiness of the mate brings it down a bit. But this was just absolutely lovely and was a great moment of peace within a hectic workday. This is definitely one I will reach for again and again.

TheTeaFairy

When chaos is all around, tea does make time stop for a short while, doesn’t it… DT green maté is such a delight on its own that I never thought of mixing it with anything. Using it to tone down some other bold flavors is a great idea!