Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

• “I've had this twice now, and am surprised at how much I like it since I generally don't care for cinnamon in teas. I bought this bag as a gift for my mother (at the MD Renaissance Festival of all...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2447 tasting notes
  • “I like this tea for when I can't decide between a fruit flavored black tea, or a spiced black tea, because it's both! Honestly, I don't think this one is particularly remarkable, but I happen to...” Read full tasting note
    MollyS 21 tasting notes

From Eastern Shore Tea Company

Absolutely scrumptious! The intoxicating aroma of apricots & a judicious seasoning of cloves combine with the smooth richness of soft cinnamon to make an all season favorite! Flavored black tea. Contains caffeine. 3 oz. loose tea with re-usable tea bag.

About Eastern Shore Tea Company View company

I’ve had this twice now, and am surprised at how much I like it since I generally don’t care for cinnamon in teas. I bought this bag as a gift for my mother (at the MD Renaissance Festival of all places) because she loves cinnamon spice blends (Harney’s Hot Cinnamon Spice and Bigelow’s Cinnamon Stick are probably her faves). Anyway, she gave me a couple serving back in t-sacs so I could try it too. It smells like a bowl of potpourri when dry, but when brewed it mellows out a bit and the apricot and cinnamon are well-balanced and compliment each other nicely to make a soothing fall tea. The apricot floor is not very strong, or particularly “fresh” tasting, but neither is it overwhelmingly fake.

Eastern Shore has quite a range of blends. Maybe I’ll pick another one up from Herbalist’s Delight next time I’m at the fest (I go maybe every 2-3 years now).

I like this tea for when I can’t decide between a fruit flavored black tea, or a spiced black tea, because it’s both! Honestly, I don’t think this one is particularly remarkable, but I happen to have a fondness for both apricot and cloves, so I’m a fan. (And no, I’ve never eaten a fresh apricot, so I can’t judge if it tastes like the real thing or not.)