Edit tea info Last updated by Sara

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Hm.. Kind of bought this on an impulse on a shopping trip with my grandmother yesterday. They were selling various bags of this tea company in a little tea/coffee shop. At $6.95 for 85g I thought...” Read full tasting note
    noyadefleur 57 tasting notes

From Eastern Shore Tea Company

Spanish ships brought limes to Florida, where they flourished happily in the Keys, hence “Key Limes”. British sailors were given a lime-juice ration to prevent scurvy. Coconuts took their own voyages — floating to establish themselves in most Pacific rim countries. They remain a staple in many tropical lands. Our Key Lima Colada Tea is the unexpected pleasure of Key Lime & Coconut. The tart flavor & intense fragrance of lime is a perfect counterpoint to the heavy sweetness of coconut. We think it is a perfect cooler for any tropical climate — from Tahiti to the far Tortugas. 20 Foil Wrapped Tea Bags.

About Eastern Shore Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Hm.. Kind of bought this on an impulse on a shopping trip with my grandmother yesterday. They were selling various bags of this tea company in a little tea/coffee shop. At $6.95 for 85g I thought it was a good deal, and the flavour was nothing like I already have. When I first smelled the dry leaf I thought it was really weird. At first I couldn’t identify it, but then I realized.. Play Dough. Yes, Play Dough, this is what this tea smells like to me. Honestly the smell of a tea can pretty much make it or break it for me, really. Though the taste was completely different than I was expecting. It was quite good, mostly a coconut flavour, but smooth and creamy, with a hint of the lime. Though in my very last sip, the Play Dough came to mind again and kind of ruined it for me. I’m not sure how I’ll get through 85g of this.. we’ll see!