Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dr Jim

• “The dry leaves are beautifully rolled. I felt they unfurled quite well in the hot water. This tea tastes very hay-ish to me, reminding me of a white. It's a very nice flavor, and as it cools I...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 301 tasting notes
  • “The dry tea has a clever spiral-wrapped shape. The disadvantage of this style is that it takes a long time to unwind. I gave it 2 extra minutes to steep from my usual 3 minutes. Weak nose. ...” Read full tasting note
    Dr Jim 106 tasting notes

From Educational TTB 2

Product description not available yet.

About Educational TTB 2 View company

This tea tastes very hay-ish to me, reminding me of a white. It’s a very nice flavor, and as it cools I like it more, actually. It seems to be getting a little more green in flavor as it cools. Interesting.

This tea is worth a resteep to see what happens….

On the resteep, the leaves finished opening (they were mostly open before, but now they all seem opened) and the taste is still quite nice. I enjoyed this one.

The dry tea has a clever spiral-wrapped shape. The disadvantage of this style is that it takes a long time to unwind. I gave it 2 extra minutes to steep from my usual 3 minutes. Weak nose. Rich straw/grass flavor. Some spice appears in the finish, which is long but not very powerful. Nice, but unspectacular. To be honest, the only distinguishing character is how it looks.
Thanks to *Stacy at Butiki Tea* for putting this box together

175 °F / 79 °C 5 min, 0 sec 1 g 6 OZ / 177 ML
Lala

Was this tea named after you? :)

Dr Jim

Oh no: it’s a Freudian slip (or bad typing). It should have been JIN.