This is a wonderfully rich tea with a nice malty character. Strong and stout! Would go nicely with milk and honey, but I’m liking it without addition too.
I’m off to write a review for it on Tea Review Blog!
“This is a wonderfully rich tea with a nice malty character. Strong and stout! Would go nicely with milk and honey, but I'm liking it without addition too. I'm off to write a review for it on...” Read full tasting note
“Yes this IS a nice well-balanced Black Tea!! A good-ole standby or go-to type tea. LOVE that it is a Chari-TEA...check it out here: http://www.elementtea.com/chari-tea.html ” Read full tasting note
“The banshees wailed and the bagpipes howled! Not really, but my humans were dancing a jig while they sipped this tea:...” Read full tasting note
Prevailing with rich nuances, this well-balanced tea is perfect for any afternoon. This is also our Chari-TEA.
Brew Time: 4 minutes
Ingredients: Blend of Indian Black Teas
Support our Chari-TEA
By purchasing our Chari-TEA, you will be supporting TransFair USA, a non-profit organization that issues Fair Trade Certifications to ensure that farmers and farm workers behind Fair Trade Certified goods were paid a fair, above-market price and that strict socioeconomic development criteria are being met in developing countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Chari-Tea25% of all proceeds from our Chari-TEA will be donated to TransFair USA, who issues Fair Trade Certifications which is a market-based model of international trade that benefits over one million farmers and farm workers in 58 developing countries across Africa, Asia and Latin America
You will be empowering farmers and farm workers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment, and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
Fair Trade Certification is currently available in the U.S. for coffee, tea and herbs, cocoa and chocolate, fresh fruit, flowers, sugar, rice, and vanilla.
Fair Trade Principals include:
• Fair prices: Democratically organized farmer groups receive a guaranteed minimum floor price and an additional premium for certified organic products. Farmer organizations are also eligible for pre-harvest credit.
• Fair labor conditions: Workers on Fair Trade farms enjoy freedom of association, safe working conditions, and living wages. Forced child labor is strictly prohibited.
• Direct trade: Importers purchase from Fair Trade producer groups as directly as possible, eliminating unnecessary middlemen and empowering farmers to strengthen their organizations and become competitive players in the global economy.
• Democratic and transparent organizations: Fair Trade farmers and farm workers decide democratically how to use their Fair Trade premiums.
• Community development: Fair Trade farmers and farm workers invest Fair Trade premiums in social and business development projects like health care, new schools, quality improvement trainings, and organic certification.
• Environmental sustainability: The Fair Trade certification system strictly prohibits the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), promotes integrated farm management systems that improve soil fertility, and limits the use of harmful agrochemicals in favor of environmentally sustainable farming methods that protect farmers’ health and preserve valuable ecosystems for future generations.
Help promote sustainable farming and respect for individual workers and their families.
For more info, please visit:
Company description not available.
Highland Coca TeaNovoAndina
Highland Blend TeaEdinburgh Tea and Coffee Company
High Land Uolong Tea深蒸し茶
High Land Uolong TeaUnknown
Scottish Breakfast TeaThe Tea Table
Edinburgh Scottish Breakfast TeaEdinburgh Tea and Coffee Company
The banshees wailed and the bagpipes howled! Not really, but my humans were dancing a jig while they sipped this tea: http://lyt-tea-reviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-element-teas-scottish-highlands.html