Pomegranate Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Little Yellow Teapot

From Element Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Element Tea View company

Additional notes: Sample sipdown! If I had known how good this one was, I would have ordered it so long ago. It has aged surprisingly well. I guess I liked this cup better than the last after reading the tasting notes for the last time. It’s a tasty flavor, so I’m uping the rating.

Element seemed to have been back in business for a while but I sent them an e-mail weeks ago asking what was going on and never got a reply. I had no idea they started again, so I wish they would have sent an e-mail to past customers that they were open again. Maybe no one knew and they closed again! I was very happy with the teas they carried.

I sent them an email several weeks ago and never received a reply. I’d love to order from them, but given how dated their site is and the fact that they won’t respond to customers, I’m scared to!

We must have sent an e-mail to Element at the same time. It was actually your mentioning that Element was back open in one of your tasting notes that I knew about it! :D

Backlogging from yesterday…hot the spot…only enough for one more cuppa tho…

A delicious pomegranate green. The raspberry in this blend is not extraordinarily distinguishable in the flavor and I think its main purpose is to provide some color to the dry leaf, but I can taste a hint of raspberry-like flavor in the cup. This taste develops as I make my way to the bottom of the cup.

The pomegranate has a bright flavor and the green tea is a light-bodied tea that is fresh and inviting. It is excellent iced! Yummy!