Peach & Apricot Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “The aroma is amazing for this tea. It smells so strong - so much like fresh peaches and apricots, my mouth started watering as the fragrance wafted through the kitchen. It tastes as good as it...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes
  • “Used the last of this to fill a tumbler for a day out in 40 degree drizzle. By far the best peach tea I have found. Tasted excellent iced – well 40 degrees anyway and not part of the plan. Have to...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1159 tasting notes
  • “This is INTENSELY flavored and smells AWESOME! :) The flavored gunpowder is shiny prior to infusion. After the infusion is complete - the leaves expand quite a bit - and are still very highly...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Empire Tea Services

Gunpowder green tea with peach / apricot flavor.

About Empire Tea Services View company

The aroma is amazing for this tea. It smells so strong – so much like fresh peaches and apricots, my mouth started watering as the fragrance wafted through the kitchen.

It tastes as good as it smells, too. The green tea is well balanced with the peach and apricot flavors – providing a flavor that is sweet and fresh, with a light brothy mouthfeel and hint of vegetative flavor. A really amazing peach and apricot flavored tea.

PS: Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this one!

Used the last of this to fill a tumbler for a day out in 40 degree drizzle. By far the best peach tea I have found. Tasted excellent iced – well 40 degrees anyway and not part of the plan. Have to admit I might have traded it for a pair of gloves.

gmathis

Damp cold is miserable! I’d about trade my left leg for some earmuffs :) We’ve had an early cold snap and none of the local stores have any in yet. Unless you count the Hello Kitty ones in the little girls’ section of Target. Not quite me.

K S

You just haven’t been cold and wet enough yet! I borrowed some ‘cute’ purple gloves from a lady that was with us. I was glad to wear them.

gmathis

I may agree with you by midweek—another front headed in!

This is INTENSELY flavored and smells AWESOME! :) The flavored gunpowder is shiny prior to infusion. After the infusion is complete – the leaves expand quite a bit – and are still very highly scented.

The post-infused liquid is quite dark in color…probably the darkest I have seen for a gunpowder.

The flavor of this is really REALLY good…very Peach AND Apricot…equally! The gunpowder taste is present but in the background. This is a highly flavored gunpowder and I like it a lot!