Ceylon Black Tea, Natural Bergamot Oil, Orange Peels
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Tuscanteal
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 334 oz / 9886 ml

• “Another ridiculously adorable tea tin full of delicious Earl Grey. I am on the hunt to find an Earl Grey that I can keep in stock as part of my classic collection. Plus nothing can make you feel...” Read full tasting note
    tuscanteal 150 tasting notes

From English Tea Shop

This delicate Earl Grey tea is a blend of Ceylon (Sri Lankan) premium leafy black tea and orange peels scented with oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange, a fragrant citrus fruit. This black tea is grown in mountainous tea plantations at an elevation of over 5,000ft from from sea level. Can be served hot, with or without milk or sugar. This tea can also be used to make iced tea.

About English Tea Shop View company

Another ridiculously adorable tea tin full of delicious Earl Grey. I am on the hunt to find an Earl Grey that I can keep in stock as part of my classic collection. Plus nothing can make you feel better than a classic cup of EG. I know some people do not like the bergamont taste, but I do and always have.

This blend has a good smell to it. It’s a sweeter EG at first sniff. It has nice piece of orange peel in it but it lets the oil be the star.

When brewed, it smells heavenly. I had mine with cream and sugar. I brewed it a bit strong I think. I will reduce it down to 3.5 mins next time I think.

All in all a solid EG, one that I would recommend! I got this tin for 6.99 and for an 85g tin, I’d say that’s a steal!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 650 OZ / 19222 ML