Chocolate, Rooibos & Vanilla

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Josie Jade

• “The nice thing about the Easter Elephant is that he doesn't forget how hard it is to ooze back into work after a lovely Easter weekend, so he occasionally leaves a small little post-Easter treat by...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1736 tasting notes
  • “I picked up this tea awhile ago at TJ Maxx and was surprised at how good it is! The texture of this tea is really smooth and creamy. Even though I don't love rooibos tea, the chocolate and...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Firstly I must say I've never been a fan of Roobios, it always had a flavour/smell I couldn't shake. This caught my eye during my journey of having to cut back on sweets and I thought, why not give...” Read full tasting note
    Pandorica 3 tasting notes
  • “This is one of my new favorites...a delicate flavor hinting at the chocolate and vanilla. Heavenly fragrance. I love that this can be a bedtime tea with no concern of caffeine keeping me awake. ...” Read full tasting note
    arnieadam 7 tasting notes

From English Tea Shop

Delightfully indulgent, yet guilt free, this blend contains rich dark Chocolate, real Vanilla pods and caffeine free Rooibos for a sweet treat.

Ingredients: Organic rooibos, organic vanilla pods and organic chocolate pieces with natural chocolate and vanilla flavours.

About English Tea Shop View company

The nice thing about the Easter Elephant is that he doesn’t forget how hard it is to ooze back into work after a lovely Easter weekend, so he occasionally leaves a small little post-Easter treat by the kettle after an icky Monday. You really need to get to know him.

In this case, it was a lovely little box of rooibos goodness from a seller I can’t find much about online at all—just one little “coming soon” site with a really cute logo.

I’ve mentioned before that rooibos was just made for ice cream flavors—so in this case the double whammy of chocolate/vanilla is really nice. Lots of chocolate scent in the dry teabag; heavier on the vanilla when you steep it. And decaf enough that it doesn’t muss up bedtime.

LiberTEAS

Does the Easter Elephant make cluck cluck noises like the Cadbury Bunny?

gmathis

He’s vewwy, vewwy quiet.

I picked up this tea awhile ago at TJ Maxx and was surprised at how good it is! The texture of this tea is really smooth and creamy. Even though I don’t love rooibos tea, the chocolate and vanilla flavors blend really well with the rooibos and I don’t mind it as much. There’s only a little of that awful rooibos aftertaste, but it’s not overwhelming. This is a good tea to have a cup of at night before bed. I will be keeping an eye out for more English Tea Shop teas at TJ Maxx!

-Standard teabag.
-Teabag smells like dark chocolate. Tea liquor aroma is of sweet rooibos.
-Tea liquor is a thick reddish brown color.
-Chocolate flavor with a vanilla rooibos finish. Smooth mouthfeel.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. Velvety chocolate and vanilla flavor.

Firstly I must say I’ve never been a fan of Roobios, it always had a flavour/smell I couldn’t shake. This caught my eye during my journey of having to cut back on sweets and I thought, why not give it a shot, I might be pleasantly surprised. Boy was I ever! It’s lovely on it’s on but I enjoy it with a tiny bit of Equal and skim milk, it’s like a cup of chocolate cake! Just fantastic! I’m in love with ETS!

This is one of my new favorites…a delicate flavor hinting at the chocolate and vanilla. Heavenly fragrance. I love that this can be a bedtime tea with no concern of caffeine keeping me awake. I save it as a “treat” tea.